Coming to terms with petplay

So I found out a couple days ago that i am into petplay. it came to me in a wet dream, where i needed my p spot stimulated, but my owner was busy on the phone and i ended up rubbing against furniture to get off...
i woke up, was kinda spooked but really horny. out of stupidity i tried it irl, i rubbed against furniture...
i bought a custom collar in the morning online and waiting for it to come, but i feel a bit embarrassed that i am even into this :(
have any of y'all experienced this?

Attached: 1658739205322.gif (370x300, 100.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VDf1B8fFOk&t=6804s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based.

seek help immediately

>buying your own collar
gross, that's something for your owner to do for you

Another petplay thread?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (898x900, 157.53K)

Shut up I’m lonely, besides my owner whoever that becomes can name me.
I guess I’m feral??? Is that a thing?
I do need help

ferals don't wear a collar dumdum
get a bf, present in front of him, and beg for him to collar you

Well i payed for it already…
So umm do i just present it to him at a point. Like “umm here, is a collar i never wore it, but can you be my master?
>dumdum
I think i know you… do you live in socal???

no, i live in colorado

Good

Attached: 05906B96-7F6F-48E6-B5BC-84FF7AA24B04.jpg (236x204, 7.69K)

i have a liking for the aspect of "belonging" to someone in a bit more literal sense than is usually typical but i don't have a desire to be a pet or animal, my gf says i act like a cat anyways though so idk

Attached: 68FD0187-49CA-46DB-976A-AC8969866603.jpg (180x320, 21.83K)

pet play was one of my first kinks it's so fun
I think it's because it's degrading but also affectionate at the same time
now I wear my master's collar and I could never be happier :)

Self-collaring is a thing. I run into (almost invariably female) subs at IRL events who are self-collared all the time. You just wear it around so everyone knows how subby you are, until you start actively looking for a partner, and then you take it off.
That or you could just use it as a play collar, and wear it while you fuck yourself, or wear it in order to take pics of yourself.

Not really into petplay myself but I find eternity collars really cute.

Attached: black_collar_closed_prod_newsite.jpg (1600x1600, 67.04K)

Did you self collar at first?
I was thinking about training myself as if it was a switch to get into pet space. I get a collar on me. I enter it, i get the collar off, I’m out of it. I dunno if i can do that myself.
I’m kinda worried about taking it outside though isn’t it a bit odd? Especially for a tranny

>Did you self collar at first?
yeah, it's not as special but it's still fun :)

> I was thinking about training myself as if it was a switch to get into pet space. I get a collar on me. I enter it, i get the collar off, I’m out of it.
Then it looks like what you're looking for is a mixture of (self) hypnosis, in which putting the collar on acts as a trigger, and good-old-fashioned classical, and operant conditioning.
If you want to learn the former, then start here: youtube.com/watch?v=_VDf1B8fFOk&t=6804s
Then move onto old.reddit.com/r/hypnosis/wiki/guide,
and then:
old.reddit.com/r/hypnosis/wiki/recommended_reading

Once you have some idea what you're doing, try making hypno audios for yourself, a la bambi sleeps, but with you being a pet, rather than a bimbo.

> I’m kinda worried about taking it outside though isn’t it a bit odd? Especially for a tranny
Wearing a collar outside? No. That's perfectly normal, especially among queer women, and trans women more specifically. Doing anything more overtly petplay than that publically? That is extremely weird, and I would not recommend it.

Thank you, wait i guess this means i have a hypno kink too?
Damn. I am learning about myself way quicker than i imagined.
But Umm maybe i can wear it outside if i get the confidence to one day

> Thank you, wait i guess this means i have a hypno kink too?
Probably? I obviously have no way of knowing that about you, having never met you before, but one of the easiest ways to find out, would be to get hypnotised, and see if you enjoy it.
> But Umm maybe i can wear it outside if i get the confidence to one day
Do you present female in your everyday life, or are you boymoding?

Yeah i guess I’ll have to figure the hypno stuff on my own…
But i mostly boymode unless I’m in a comfortable position to go fem, with let’s say another person with me or a safe place; which isn’t too common as i would hope

Where do you live, if you don't mind my asking?
Do you have a Discord? I'd like to keep chatting.