Hornygen

lesgo

Attached: 5B96F4B2-9B70-4E3A-8309-0D7FDF4DE8F1.jpg (1024x983, 119.81K)

cum inside my prostrate

worked out in the hot sun but there is nobody to smell my sweat
what's the point

I’ll lick it off and swallow your cum

would you suck it out or prefer I cum all over your face?

Either or, I love pleasuring men

then you should be reeeally good at sucking it out huh

>tfw no big dick gf

Yes I’m a massive fucking slut

Hot. I'd like to see how quick you could make me cum from sucking while you inhale my workout musk.

I want an inferior girl I can colonize

This but unironically.

i’m half minority, do i count or am i already colonized?

what is the other half.

>but unironically.
i mean, yeah same, that's why i said it

this but ironically

I want to rape and kidnap a cute tranner

Fuck it I’ll take it. What type of inferior are you?

That’s highly illegal user

colombian

>I want to rape and kidnap a cute tranner
Based. You should do it to me.

insanely hot then

colombian

This.

Imagine taking your tranny gf who has a huge fucking dick and a massive bulge in her pants and she's really cute and feminine and you take her to your parents and you show them your big dicked gf
>mom, dad, this is my gf Anonnette, isn't she a cute?
and your mom and dad are like wtf? and you can clearly notice them staring at her massive cock bulging inside of her tight skinny jeans and they're all unconfortable and your tranny gf is very embarassed and looking at you with a very uncomfortable face
>say hi to my parents babe
you tell her as gently grab her by her shoulders and bring her closer to your parents
>h-hi, nice to meet you mom, dad
and your parents are like
>y-you too
and you can see that the embarassment just made her massive cock get really hard under her tight pants and now it's visibly pulsating and her leaking precum starting to get her pants wet
>so mom, dad, we're planning our marriage this year and we'll send out the invitations soon
and you bring her closer to yourself and kiss her in a very sexual way, twisting tongues as you grab her by her huge fat ass with her bulging cock presses against your legs.
>oh that's adorable my son
says your mother in a state of absolute confusion

Attached: 1620446270694.gif (640x640, 1.4M)

well my hips don’t lie, but i wish my shoulders did

>what is tucking
>what is wearing clothes that fit you

I'll kidnap you, tie you up and use your holes whenever I want to empty my balls

I'm sure your sexy colombian hips completely distract from any minor problems you might have with your shoulders.

insanely based

>no super slut bottom

I wanna make someone blush and sweat and pant like an animal while I eat their ass and stroke their dick and eventually make them ejaculate rope after rope of thick seed.

Even better if I was even somewhat attractive and crossdressing. And especially wearing lipstick.

Attached: lip-biting-1.jpg (792x456, 48.75K)

giwtwm

Any Forumsyps are the worst at raceplay, honestly