Fun bottom fact from a math bottom

Fun bottom fact from a math bottom
Division and subtraction do not actually exist. They are merely the inverse of multiplication and addition.

5/4 is really 5*(4^-1)
And 5 - 4 is really 5 + (-4)

The more you know!

Attached: 1610063553855.jpg (743x746, 92.73K)

You learn this at age 10 or something in boarding school

This is what goes on in a bottom's mind when you're fucking them?

not always
sometimes I do arctan integrals in my head while getting dicked down

kek

literally everything is just an abstraction of addition.

multiplication is just repeated addition
subtraction is just addition to a negative number
division is just repeated subtraction

I'm a programmer tranny so I tend to think about what I need to change in the shell scripts for my Minecraft test server

Further confirmation that bottoms are left-brained robots and their brains run on binary code, they are more like AI scripts than full-fledged conscious humans. I have long suspected that my bottom is a cyborg

A cyborg is an augmented human, user.

It is the job of a top to make all that dumb math go away from the bottom's small brain by fucking them silly

your computer and the global internet traffic system used advanced mathematics for you to be able to post that post

I'm thinking one of the ones from the "Alien" franchise that shorts out and bleeds milk when if gets broken, what do they call those? Human-passing body, computer brain

One time when he was really horny and we were in the thick of it he blurted out "I AM EAGER TO RECEIVE COMMAND." English is his first language, it wasn't a joke, it was an uninhibited moment. One time a couple years back, I called him out for clamming up during personal conversations and rarely showing interest in my life outside the time we spent together, and he said that it wasn't that he didn't care but he "didn't know how to interface with that information." True bottombot stories

Bad bottom, math is for tops to do

For it to be a cyborg it has to have been a human originally.

Fine then, let's go with sex robot

>math is for tops to do
Wrong. Bottoms do the thinking, tops do the physical labour.

No it didn't, tard. Nothing about practical computation and networking is advanced math. Read a book on networking.

i am a closeted bottom and have never had sex and i am dumb as hell lmao
i don't know any maths or programming, and why would i think about any of that while having sex

*except for encryption.

We both know that tops do both. Bottoms tag along and put out and suck dick. The way of nature

>tops actually believe this
Tops barely know how to cook spaghetti even with instructions, and you expect me to believe they can do math?

I can cook pretty well desu, but I'll admit math was never my strongest subject past the basics

What’s the difference you’re just framing the same task a different way