Id you are into women:
>download tinder or okcupid
>match with a few girls a day
>eait a week or two until you find one you like more and ask her out
>take her out 3-4 times
>????
>have sex

Its really that simple

Attached: images (61).png (607x505, 21.32K)

>>match with a few girls a day
>>eait a week or two until you find one you like more and ask her out
>>take her out 3-4 times
Lmaoing @ gynephiles
Anyway idk op i got my v card punched in highschool

>Id you are into women:
>>download tinder or okcupid
Normalfag logic

Because I've been in a dysphoric dissociative state for a majority of my life
>t. 26 year old virgin

>>match with a few girls a day
I'm not 8+/10, though.

I don't want to have a relationship with anyone as a man but I look like a man. Hence I've never had a relationship.

>only 50+ matches
you must be ugly I get hundreds in the first day and I live in the middle of nowhere

But im scared!!!

OP is a retarded normalfag who doesn't understand the experience of gynephiles or androphiles.

Of what lol

So?
Whats is you excuse now? Dowload the app

Find a gay guy to treat you like a woman while you crossdress

Thats why I said a few girls

I'm not 8+/10, though.

As an average non bottom bi guy I think it would be a lot more difficult to get matches in those apps for both genders, at least from people that I find attractive, and I don't have high standards. Also even if you do get the match it's not that easy to get the date.

ooooor i can just stay a virgin/stone/whatever. getting girls off is fun, using my penis isn't.

PIV is not the only type of sex

I'm severely mentally ill. Honestly I feel like I either need a mommy gf to look after me or just an equally insane gf that is on my wavelength.

I was going to have sex guys on a couple of occasions but irl they were just not attractive to me (I am very cautious to get decent pics now before wasting time). I could have had sex with this girl in uni but she was pretty mentally fucked too and also I just was an autist who didn't know how to confess to her.

FML

i was gonna post smth like "does oral sex count" but then realised how dumb that is

so yeah ig not a virgin fuck yeah made it

>So?
>Whats is you excuse now? Dowload the app
I'm still dysphoric lol. It's okay tho I've never had a sex drive so it doesn't really matter

>match with a few gorls a day
if i matched with 100% of girls on the app I'd have like 20 a year
maybe it's better than when i used it

I got a blowjob once, does it mean I'm not a virgin?

I guess it depends on how you classify sex.

I've given blowjobs, let bf play with my boobs, ect. But I've never had actual sex since I hate having a penis too much to use it and I think anal is disgusting and I refuse to do it.

Attached: cry2.png (817x869, 560.34K)

>I have a bf and we have sex but WAAAAAA NOT THE REAL TYPE OF SEX MY LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE
Kill yourself