Fuck it, I’m yeagermoding

I’ve been on hormones for three fucking years and I still don’t look like a real woman. I’m a man with long hair in a hoodie.

Just like Eren Yeager, except not as hot.

So fuck it, I’m going to yeagermode. I’m going to call everyone else slaves and never shut up about how free I am. I’m going to kill my own mom then blame everyone else for it. I’m going to fuck my dommy sister. I’m going to incite a fascist uprising and kill ALL my enemies: TERFs, conservatives, hondosing doctors, youngshits, diaper transbians, BDD passoids, femboys who pass better than me, and also pooners because I hate them. If I start to malefail during my global genocide, maybe I’ll stop.

I’m not fucking joking. Watch the news closely in these next few months, trannies.

Attached: C5D574E0-4E65-44CE-9A28-D916FA8C2975.jpg (718x718, 38.51K)

He's ugly. And the villain with bad motivations. Hope Reiner and Mikasa kick his ass asap.
>Muh but the manga
Fuck the manga, that ending was shit. AoT story is kinda bad though, but it's fun anyway
>Why I am talking about it here?

>And a* villain with bad motivations.

user, thank you for becoming a massive cringe for our sake. I promise we won't let your basedness go to waste.
The story without that shit ending was really good imo. Including it, I'd say 5/10.

You’re included in the genocide.

There aren't any good SRS for ftms options, but mtf surgeries are still advancing so mixed race boomerhons could get axe wounds.

Fuck it.

If I can't have a penis, no one else should. I'm enacting euthanasia. Everyone's penises will be replaced by the eldritch horror that is the vagina. Fuck this world for enabling the female biology, so it's time it gets a first hand female experience.

I'm not joking. In a few days you'll wake up with a mucus-emitting zaw wound and there'll be nothing you can do about it.

Attached: d9c489400c49b9df5ef41c28549f43ce.jpg (415x415, 24.53K)

I am completely irrelevant despite having attained a deep understanding of our place in the world, and if OP partially fails I'll react half-heartedly supporting both survivors and trannies, while secretly being thankful because most of the genocided were my ideological enemies (except for the passing femboys).
Also, if OP succeeds I'll say I was always on her side and fuck 'em senseless to get rid of her faggotry and any sense of masculinity left behind in her estrogenized being.

Attached: 83257d833f2e548f3427c44b6fb6076c.png (586x720, 371.81K)

i pieckmode

Attached: 9EABDA47-E1A0-4E5C-9841-7F049160D8B7.jpg (750x729, 414.67K)

based

> if OP succeeds I'll say I was always on her side and fuck 'em senseless to get rid of her faggotry and any sense of masculinity left behind in her estrogenized being.
please succeed genocide please succeed genocide please succeed genocide please suc

why are zoomers so obsessed with attack on titan?

based

if you were truly based you’d be gutsmoding like i’m doing

imagine the smell

Because our tastes are as bad and mediocre as the millenials and boomers, so for most of this generation it was the first massively-consumed piece of media with some deepness in it.
>inb you're an elitist
Yes, you bet I fucking am one. Pretending Keeping up with the Kardashians, GoT, Twilight and Married with children are on the same level than even the most mediocre of the novels/series talking seriously about morally controversial issues is so idiotic, that it gives Ortega y Gasset the reason.
If you also destroy Cali, I'll eat you out until you're leaking before ramming your prostate (kek).

Fellow Yeager moder

Attached: 1B3E5585-1CB8-4EE2-8EA0-BD39A495F839.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Don't be bitter, you're probably 18 if you type like this so your transition will still go fine

Please

had a neutral opinion about you but congrats now i dislike you. you're a self centered asshole. piss off.

Kek, almost. I'm 19, and pretty happy with being male, thank you.

If you somehow pass at some point anyway you can keep going and call it Tanyamoding

Attached: 1634023674163.jpg (718x479, 364.48K)

Im just tryna fill the void.

Sorry :c