What's the deal with "deadnaming" and "misgenderring"?

As someone who feels dysphoric about their body exclusively, I never understood the amount of rage generated when trans people get called by unwanted pronouns or their pre-trans names. If ever get misgendered, I won't feel bad because the person who did it was trying to be a meanie transphobe but because I gave them a reason to be hateful by being clockable. I would feel sad about being ugly and unpassable, because that is the main cause for the other person being mean to me.

Attached: their weakness is their true name demons jews trans.png (624x577, 149.42K)

for many people transition is mostly social and someone misgendering or deadnaming them is an insult, a direct attack on their transition
i'm not one of those people, and can't really empathize with them. just answering the question

It breaks the illusion. Deep down, every trans person alive knows that their identity is an act and that they are being humored. Not even trans people really believe that they're actually their target gender, which is why they're so fragile and fall apart when someone either refuses to pretend, or accidentally reveals that they were only pretending all along.

Social dysphoria and the current trend of pretending that trans people are really their desired gender has been incredibly harmful to the transgender movement because of how frustrating and rude it is to normal people. Trans people scream and cry about how they aren't imposing on others and only want to be left in peace in the same breath as screaming at others for failing to call them real girls/boys, it's totally annoying and pathetic and it's no wonder the pendulum is swinging. If more trans people were like you and just wanted to take their HRT quietly then no-one would care.

Because transgenders are demon possessed humans, therefore, using their true identity as humans harms them.

I pass now, had a full legal name change too. Normies think I am a woman, but if my mother is off her crazy pills she will use the dead name just to be a cunt. It also happens a lot with paperwork bullshit. The systems are so slow that a legal name update made in January isn't finalized yet. Fuckers get steppy with old IDs and lose their shit if they figure out I'm trans and they were horny as fuck.

>This is what actual problems with this look like. Hons just need to take a shower, lose some weight and accept that their brow line reads like a Bob

Attached: 9ad2285.jpg (654x960, 80.66K)

I don’t care about pronouns, but for some reason my birth name causes me a lot of disgust. I’ve felt this way for most of my life, with the earliest memory of hating my name being me sitting in a stroller and my mom telling me that this will be my name for the rest of my life, and it’s not just some temporary nickname.
I have no idea why I always felt this way, but luckily everyone uses my chosen name already, expect the government and my parents, although I never talk with them anymore.

> I won't feel bad because the person who did it was trying to be a meanie transphobe but because I gave them a reason to be hateful by being clockable. I would feel sad about being ugly and unpassable, because that is the main cause for the other person being mean to me.
ik this post is just bait but there are trannies who really think like this and lol imagine actually being this much of a self-hating bootlicker

> It breaks the illusion. Deep down, every trans person alive knows that their identity is an act and that they are being humored.
so are you a deeply self-hating tranny or an “i can always tell” type poltard? i’m leaning toward the latter but either way lol

you're trying to make us feel but as someone who was just playing doom that sounds awesome

>It breaks the illusion. Deep down, every trans person alive knows that their identity is an act and that they are being humored. Not even trans people really believe that they're actually their target gender
What am I Any ForumsACK and i do mean my target gender

Attached: 2monthsOnTesto.jpg (1371x2510, 890.97K)

So being an ugly, repulsive hon that everyone hates is the opposite of being a "bootlicker"? Why would I ever NOT wanna be a bootlicker?

i don’t get angry or something like that since i basically never do but it makes me super uncomfortable. last time it happened to me i met some old acquaintance that i haven’t seen for years and he just uttered my deadname in shock when he recognised me after a few minutes. there was nothing mean about it because he didn’t even know my new name, but i still audibly said ouch and the mood turned uncomfortable lol

being clockable is not the same thing as being ugly or repulsive. lots of trans people have clocky things about their bodies they can’t change, but hating themselves for it is just doing transphobes’ work for them. it’s perfectly possible to be attractive and gendered correctly without fully passing as cis, and it doesn’t mean you’re being humored, or that if ppl are malicious to you you deserve it.
>t. qt twinkhon

>owning pol niggers by being a mentally ill trender
most retarded poster on this board

why would you put your body through a harmful chemical process just to wear dresses and date men? they could do that before. dont understand social transition at all

Sorry you aren't based enough

Being misgendered or deadnamed means your body is that of your AGAB and the only reason you aren’t spiraling into a pit of dysphoria about your body is that you’ve deceived yourself into thinking it doesn’t just look like your agab, not because it actually doesn’t. People have a very malleable perception of what they look like, so maybe you’re just seeing what you want to see.

The flip out for fun because they're bored and can, like how that GameStop bitch staged the thing to shill her mixtape

I beg you, please keep propagandising in this exact way. By being an insane anti semite who hallucinates demons, you'll finally counteract hons and look so much more ridiculous than we could ever be. I'll show this to as many normies as I can so that they all see precisely how schizophrenic transphobes are

Attached: TH16-US-TRUMP_S_INDIAN_SUPPORTERS.jpg (1200x749, 145.18K)

Get a load of this retard. You think merely posting an image means you agree with every facette of it? ITS A MEME

sure its a meme alright. antisemitic christian conservatives that think trannies are the work of satan and aim to sacrifice children to moloch do not exist. imagine if they did lmao, h0w weird would that be if people like that existed lol.

yeah, it's just a meme lol there's only so long you can fall back on that one. You look like frances e dec and everyone is going to mock you,