Tips for first time with trans girl

!!!!! She wants me to come by her place tomorrow to cuddle and fug, wtf do I bring?? I also need tips, I ain't never sexed a mtf girl before and I don't wanna embarrass myself.

Attached: a6e.png (1000x1000, 20K)

bring an n95 mask; feces smell can be shocking the first time

Read this thread dood

Don't have sex
you'll get monkeypox

there's no cases anywhere near where I live, I'm good to fugg :)

is she post op or pre?

Pre, she still cute tho

Lumbricant. And I hope she cleans herself well before fugg.

>pre
have you ever had sex with a man before? its basically the exact same as that but they've tits and might not have cleaned out their ass. If it was post op, I'd say prepare yourself for no sex and a box of tissues instead to deal with whatever mental breakdown they have.

lol yeah this, what is it with trans girls not cleaning out their arse if they are going to bottom

You ever fucked someone in the ass? Same thing. Have lube, go slow, rim her. But honestly, the preparation mostly falls to her. She's the one who needs to douche.

Why are you guys assuming she is gonna bottom? They just said they are gonna have sex not that OP is topping. OP, you need to clean out your ass so you don't get her dick dirty.

All women are bottoms, all bottoms are women.

What about gay guys who are vers? Are they intersex?

Take it up the ass? Bottom.
Bottom ? Woman. Real simple.

Ok so as long as one partner consistently tops, two men can marry even without gay marriage.

No, two men cannot marry without gay marriage, have you not been listening? If your bf fucks you in the ass, you're his gf, and you can get married. One man and one woman. You are woman.

Op here, wtf how have you guys spiralled so fast?...

Idk, find the other user kinda funny so let him have his delusions. Also I find the idea of her topping you hot because I'm a fujo.

if she's riding you and doing the helicopter spin (you know what i mean) it's a sign she likes you

ok first, probably lube. second, le condom if you're not sure about either of yalls std status. in terms of sex tips, i'd say ask her first if she's ok with you touching/using her dick. if not then generally just avoid trying to turn her on with it, if she is then it's really hot to rub it while you're inside her. another thing is, if she's on hrt her chest is going to be very sensitive, use this to your advantage, as it's possible to make a trans girl cum using just her chest. grope her a bit if there's enough boobage, play with her nipples. and one final thing just a general sex tip, girls love being kissed on the neck, cis, trans, lesb, het, doesn't matter, all girls love neck kisses.