Trannies of Any Forums

Will you survive the upcoming Transgender genocide?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_genocide

Attached: 654.png (1598x473, 105.68K)

>Transgender genocide or trans genocide is a term used[by whom?]
lol

Look at the other edits by those ips lol it looks like a Lindsay graham staffer.

It’s so funny how people with hate in their soul are too dumb to use vpns.

Why are trans people so whiny? In an age where they're constantly getting people fired over tweets they're screaming and crying about a 'transgender genocide'.

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T CALL IT A GENOCIDE TRANSPHOBIA IS HECKIN' RESPECTABLE AND YOU'RE OFFENDING UHH JEWS OR SOMETHING

We're not really a group though, are we.

someone should add a section on hondosing

Getting people fired over tweets doesn't stop us from getting kicked out of our houses by our parents, denied housing and being discriminated in the workplace to the point of not being able to get a job.

>doesn't stop us from getting kicked out of our houses by our parents
legal for anyone over the age of 18, with many more cis people than trans being kicked out but you don't care about them at all because they are cis.
>denied housing
Illegal
>being discriminated in the workplace to the point of not being able to get a job
Illegal and also a lie, transwomen programmers make ridiculous money and any liberal company is desperate to hire transgenders to show off how woke they are.
More real women were killed in the state of Texas alone than transwomen in the entire country were for a whole year, but trans people just try and cry about how they're being 'genocided'.
Why are trans people so whiny?

I love wikipedia tags

The word genocide truly doesn't mean anything anymore lol

>many more cis people than trans being kicked out
Source?
>illegal
Many, many trans people report getting denied getting a rented apartment because of being trans.
>transwomen programmers make ridiculous money
Not everybody is a programmer.
>any liberal company is desperate to hire transgenders to show off how woke they are
That's just for virtue signaling and only a tiny minority of companies will do so. Most companies who are not huge will discriminate against trans people and not hire them because of being trans. Not everyone can afford to work at those huge companies who may have a program to hire maybe one or two trans people.

Murder is illegal, and yet it still happens. Your point?

I plan on staying the fuck out of Brasil since that's where the most trannies get killed.

Anyone whom is suppressing or repressing- like myself- is already "dead" in this [loose] sense. So is anyone whom is stealth.

>eliminating a group of people is now genocide? wokoids at it again twisting definitions!

>the killings start out of nowhere, and not preceded by deteriorating treatment by society and denial of rights by the powers that be

Attached: hitler jews.png (484x584, 170.92K)

40% of transgender people have experienced homelessness retard, go learn statistics before you embarrass yourself any longer

>Ackshually it's illegal to be denied housing!!! Gotcha! Checkmate, tranner
Theft is also illegal, still happens. Also, not illegal on an international scale kek.

>Illegal and also a lie becos muh transwomen programmers
Refer to previous point. Also not all of us are trans women and not all of us are programers. Go look at unemployment stats. Disproportionately high.
>Muh Liberal woketards hiring tranners
Literally where? Please, point me in their direction, I'm in dire need of it.

>something something trans people are whiny because I don't understand how statistics work
Learn statistics. Of fucking course 99.5% of the population is going to represent the majority of murders, retard, but if that 0.5% represents a larger number than 0.5% of murders, that's a disproportionate amount and points to something being amiss.

Let's ignore the bullshit and get to the point: denying blockers and hormones to kids isn't genocide. There are several western countries (Austria, Italy, Portugal, Ireland) where it is illegal and you don't see young trans people killing themselves in mass

if you deny essential medication to a specific group of people, often with the goal of eliminating them, then that's genocide
also HRT is OTC in portugal, all the other countries you mentioned are complete shitholes

>FEMALE GENOCIDE
>GAY GENOCIDE
They wouldn't use those terms right now because they know it would sound ridiculous.
But if Ts insist on upping the ante and this term enters mainstream discourse, it will set a precedent that see others using it too.
And it will probably strengthen their sides more in the long run

Allowing mentally unwell children access to hormones that permanently alter their perfectly healthy bodies is not 'essential medication' and it's not done with the aim of 'eliminating' them either, whiny groomer

HRT is available OTC for children in thailand
tell me what issues this has caused

Denying treatment, regardless of whether or not it's genocide, is absolutely disgusting and you shouldn't defend it purely because you don't hear of en masse suicides.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're wrong about Ireland; puberty blockers aren't illegal here, it's just that there straight up isn't a gender clinic set up to deal with minors because the country's about as competent with healthcare as it is with low, effective taxes.

Are you a gender therapist? Endocrinologist? Have any experience in treating trans people? Do you even know what the WPATH is? If you answered no to these questions then I recommend you shut the fuck up or start suggesting alternative methods to deal with gender dysphoria

Cis women and gays don't get 1% of the hate and persecution and denial of rights that trans people have in the current year.