Where can I post a message like this where chasers could see it?

Where can I post a message like this where chasers could see it?
"Hello. My name is Brook, and I am an incredibly lonely trans woman. I am closeted, don't get out much, and crave affection and validation. I am located a couple hours outside Chicago, in LaSalle county. I want to meet up, and I guess you can do whatever as long as you can me a woman. I'm not really into sex but it doesn't matter I'll do anything for validation. I'll wear whatever you want, say what you want, do what you want, as long as you can me a woman. I've been described as both passing and not passing online before. I don't think I do. I'll wear a mask or whatever if you want. Anyway, contact me on discord (I'll put discord here) if you wanna talk"

Where can I put this message to get the most chasers to read?

Attached: hky1mb6b4gd91.jpg (514x686, 57.35K)

here.

put discord here and you are done

Attached: chrome_9PTsU8d5hc.png (433x346, 106.97K)

>not really into sex
dropped

It doesn't matter, I'll do anything if you want me to
Okay I probably will but I'm at work right now so later

Berkey 0221 talk to me when I get off work

>as long as you can me a woman.
what did she mean by this?
also, there is a 30% chance OP is a FBI agent

fbi agent trans gf?

sounds rad

Sorry meant call me a woman, I'm typing on my phone

My adivce: make a post where you seem less desperate and more confident in yourself. Have some standards.

I just don't care anymore. Fuck it, I could meet up with a serial killer and end up raped and killed, it would be better than how I am now. I don't want that to happen, but I don't know I just don't care.

i didnt just meant for your own sake, but also to attract more people. having self confidencee is attractive, and desperation can be off putting

Dude you don't know me lol, I am probably the most confident person I know. I am 100% sure I can handle any situation I put myself in. I just like being put into these strange situations because it's always so funny to see who and how it turns out. Though I am quite starved for validation.

whatever, just make your post seem less desperate if you want to attract people. desperation is not attractive

I'm not nearby but what do you really want OP? If you weren't desperate, and could have what you wanted deep down?

I want someone who wants someone who is desperate. Those are the weakest dudes and I like the power imbalance.

I want, ideally, a loser or whatever who I can break down until they do whatever I want them to, with a smile. But just talking to people like that would be cool.

God I wish I was close to you

Cool so I can be the neet while you work, as long as I'm your adoring living dildo?

I'd get you out of your comfort zone. If you think you could be a neet spending all their time instead around me, you'd be wrong.

I'm up for someone who would force me into self improvement but it doesn't sound like that's what you're selling.