The satisfaction and joy I get from bullying MTFs and making their days miserable as possible can't be matched...

The satisfaction and joy I get from bullying MTFs and making their days miserable as possible can't be matched, as a FTM.

I'm sigma tier at it because I know dysphoria better than any cissie. Meaning I'm more efficient at twisting the knife.

You're all overly sensitive, reactionary, jealous, and most of all vapid twats. And you don't even have the redeeming qualities of a woman, without a real vagina.

Nonetheless, thank you for existing. As I can never get enough of fucking with you.

Attached: wYHlCW.png (563x542, 260K)

Ywnbam little pooner, no matter how much bullying you do it won’t make you malebrained! You’re a coping foid trying to be edgy, kys

nice larp bro but this board doesn't need any more help hating FtMs. it's okay. you can go back to transbian general

BASED FEMALE DOING PRAXIS IN FEMINISM
SIGMA GRINDSET

user you're not going to be fembrained either telling people to kys. apply yourself

very fembrained

I can accept I'll never be the same as a cis man. I understand I was born too soon for the technology to be there. I've long made peace with that biological reality.

But MTFs on the other hand? You all delude yourselves to think you'll ever match a real woman. It's laughable.

Nah. It's malebrained. The most masculine thing to do is to walk away and reject people who have no respect for you.

And much like real women, MTFs can never have respect for a FTM.

copium, talk about hating chuds more than about yourself queen

Fembrained jealousy. True satisfaction is being one of the first to tell an early transitioning/closeted trans woman that she's pretty.

this is just pathetic. we get it, you're in pain. but if this is how you handle it you deserve to feel shitty. what a rotten person and its a shame because you think you'd have some empathy for people going through the same thing as you.

Why would I ever be jealous of a lesser I'm only saying out of generosity, woman?

Especially when I have no desire to have feminity?

>implying women can be chuds
delusional retard

FtMs are incredibly more grotesque than MtFs though
t. chaser

I'm not in pain about anything. I accept the true nature of MTFs. I suppose they don't like it now that I understand them for what they are.

I will never and I mean never have empathy for people who can't do much as see my humanity.

she knows it thats why she has to come on here and bully vulnerable people. so she can temporarily forget about her shitty irrelevant existence

Of course they are to you. You're straight and FTMs present masculine as we can.

And besides. When has a chaser ever been know to genuinely commit to someone? You'll use MTFs for some fun and then naturally move onto women.

That's worse than leaving MTFs alone. You let them believe they have a genuine chance at love

You have no problem bullying FTMs when we're vulnerable. What's the matter? Don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot?

Because women get positive attention for their looks even when they're trans, and poonmen don't

if you're judging all mtfs by this website you need to go out and touch grass. this place is a malebrained crab bucket of autists and neets. i've always got along with ftms and felt they had it much harder than us. and even though ive been exposed to you i'm not going to judge a whole group based on one person. i still respect ftms a lot, often more than my mtf sisters. and i know who i am and am proud of it. you want to deny you're in pain that's fine but healthy people dont need to bully

i hate fags too, but you're starting to resemble one.
why did you decided to be the inferior sex queen?

i dont bully ftms. i respect ftms a lot and always have. you're the one thats wrong here just because there are shitty envious mtf here doesnt mean everyone is like that

Don't stare into the abyss, OP. Most people here would treat you with nothing but kindness.

Coming from the man in a skirt.

Same reason you decided to be a cheap knock off of a real woman. Gender dysphoria.

Ayden if you just wash your pussy ill suck you off. Would getting you off calm you down a bit?

So we're less prone to be objectified and used for pump and dumps? I don't see the downside to this.

i wasn't the person you were replying to queen.
why don't you stop the projection and tell me why you're trans?

Mtf vs ftm psyop threads back again

>captcha: NWAH R

Attached: 964CFF29-A2E1-4BDE-802E-1F4AD139CBDD.jpg (923x1695, 1M)

You're a fool if you believe that. This board is where people show their true nature. MTFs proven from behavior and words they would treat me at best like a child.

Well I'll treat them along the line as rotting roadkill.

what's laughable is that if you're raped, you cpuld get knocked up

trannies 1
pooners 0

Attached: ohman.png (528x256, 70.57K)

Sounds like internalized misogyny queen. Just don't blame trannies when you detrans

Many here would never show that benefit of the doubt towards ftms. I fail to see why I ought to do the same for you.

Your word means less than nothing to me and any ftm who spent long enough with MTFs.