Should i just detroon?

should i just detroon?

Attached: 1648936195596.webm (360x642, 2.79M)

Now America has their own videos

Attached: 1618580263547.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

yeah but should i detroon

Yes it will make everyone including your family very happy. Like more happy than ever if they ever treated you weird before they're really going to respect you women and stuff now.

You can still be trans just do it in your off time with privately with your your boyfriend and girlfriend. But depending on your families polits you could tell him it was just a phase or liberal tricked triked you or You found Jesus and that's why you're not trans.

Good thing about coming out is trans is when you go back everyone is super fucking happy for you. feels great

Attached: 1658596822487.jpg (1024x576, 40.06K)

did something happen

That's really sad.

true everyone treated me better and bought me everything that I wanted that was meant for my agab

of your gonna be a joke like them yes

bullies are such tryhard losers man

how well u pass?
suck it nerd

buy a gun. carry pepper spray & a knife. those people better perish when they try to commit a hate crime against you.

Im a bottom and it turned me on

trooning hasnt improved my life and instead i live in a constant state of low level humiliation from looking weird so yeah
i pass as male
cringe

what about dysphoria
very malebrained reply

didnt help much because hrt is largely ineffective. only thing thats really better is the texture of my skin, and that also makes you a weirdo to most people.

Attached: 1656826325004.png (1946x1372, 1.62M)

what if it gets worse

it depends on what you physically look like. if you won’t post pic then generally the answer is yes

Do you think you're getting hondosed?

Lol, based zoomer Chad dabbing on tranny freaks

You can see how wet that Stacy gets watching Chad bully the troon

it gets worse either way.
i can angle fraud to look passable and anti angle fraud to look like a chad. pictures are meaningless.
no

that's why I never relax

guys like that should be shot on sight.

What's the update on this dude's hate crime charges

Did he get sentencing yet?

agreed, i cant stand fags.