Mfw a boy becomes clingy and overly attached after we have casual sex

>mfw a boy becomes clingy and overly attached after we have casual sex

Attached: 1624464511114.jpg (563x611, 120.56K)

Worst I had was when I was hanging out with a fuck buddy who I made it clear to that I didn't want a relationship

Somebody said, "so are you two dating yet" and at the same time I said never and he said not yet

>mfw a boy becomes clingy and overly attached after we have casual sex and I feel the same way

Attached: 1653024129624.jpg (500x509, 43.84K)

Tell that gay retard to fuck off and kill itself.

This has happened with so many boys I've lost count... maybe more than 20... I just want friends with benefits that I go on dates with sometimes why do they always fall in love with me...

Attached: 1629396558062.jpg (1920x1080, 150.27K)

He's a virgin It takes a round 3 years around 3 years to kill off your pair bonding instinct. After falling in love with so many whores he will never love or trust anyone again and be just like you lololol now go ghost him and never call him again

you guys are evil lol

How tf am I the bad guy for setting clear expectations about what I wanted, letting a dude cum in me and still being friends with him

If he couldnt fuck me without catching feelings he shouldn't have fucked me

fwb with no romantic feelings sounds pretty awesome desu

+1 edgy points. Congratulations

Stop letting desperate incels fuck you sweatie

Maybe only really desperate lonely guys like you?

after I had a one night stand with a guy I met that day he told me he loved me more than anyone else he had ever been with and wanted me to move in with him

Nice kino tranner fwb

>mfw a tranny becomes clingy and overly attached fwb
>mfw she comes over and cooks all my meals for the week and does my laundry
>I reward her with lots of headpats and good dickings
I hope she isn't too devastated once I get a real girlfriend and have to cut contact with her

Attached: THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.jpg (480x360, 11.91K)

They just want easy pussy. Most guys aren't getting laid regularly and thus will try to attach to the first source they can so they can coom in something other than their hands.

this
tfw afraid of creeps and weirdos who would chase me

why some males are this pathetic. they must chase at least multiple women, not a single one!

Attached: upload-1-pic668-668x444-41108.jpg (437x444, 92.55K)

KYS

Problem is you're not selecting for chad and chad-lite like real girls do

Stop expecting men who rarely experience sexual validation to pump and dump, it's unrealistic

God will burn all the degenerate soulless fucks like you in hell.

what if i'm afraid of STDs?
manwhores would have a lot of them

You deserve gonorrhea and clamydia tbhon

stop seething and have sex incel

>casual sex
You're both disgusting and pathetic.

>mfw forever virgin

Attached: 1654901103352.jpg (1148x1149, 459.19K)