>>>Any Forums387948671

Uh oh trans sisters how do we respond to this heckin transphobic chuds accusations

Attached: 0CF472D6-045B-4266-B32F-049833D3DB2B.jpg (828x621, 338.41K)

- -
-

>care about this
no

Care about it or I’ll tip your estrogen down the toilet

Women are gatekeepy NLOGs, even of groups they aren't in e.g. picking who is and isn't a real man, and men don't give a shit, what's new?

Trans women aren’t women, they don’t see themselves as women and they see trans men for what they really are, women

Women are insecure NLOGs who project their insecurities on everyone else, what's new?

i just took it all at once

It’s not an insecurity it’s the truth, they KNOW they aren’t women

>X is Y because I... I just KNOW it is, ok!
Woman logic

I’ll suck it out of you user

You are biologically male, you will never be a woman no matter how much you try to larp as one. Your cone tits artificial hormone levels don’t make you a woman

>have second poll in percent but not first one
retard

oh no don't suck it out of my lil weiner, don't do that mommy *unzip*

This just got weird and suddenly I’m uncomfortable

Can't put the genie back in the bottle now user.

Attached: 409E4792-96E7-4AD2-81B9-47579962032E.jpg (828x1228, 181.24K)

So most MtFs are malebrained
Most FtMs are fembrained
Grass is green
Imagine my bloody shock

Attached: 5f9.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

Ftms are the biggest cvcks lol

meh, cis women treat you either like a woman or man-lite when they know you're ftm, even if they'll claim to see us as men

its because the majority of mtfs here were originally straight males and transitioned because agp, they only get turned about thoughts of feminization. theres nothing attractive to them about masculinization, so they would rather pretend it cant exist as its a boner killer thus they vote to choose to see ftms as women