/gaygen/ gay general

Attached: file.jpg (1430x1907, 821.92K)

two posts early, do we get an apology?

What are your genuine thoughts on bisexuals?

more and more men are coming out as bi meaning theres now more and more men to fuck. nothing to complain about

interesting part to comment on

Attached: FXFK7YnXwAQN09Z.jpg (1670x2048, 718.01K)

I have no problem with them. They're good for hookups. wouldn't date one tho

Bisexual males come in 5 categories, namely:

>Hebephiles attracted to effeminate barely legal young boys and traps due to neoteny approximating female beauty (by far the most common type)

>Submissive beta males who want to experience the humiliation of submitting to another man similarly to cuckold fetishists who are otherwise straight

>Sadists who want to experience the sentiment of dominating and humiliating another man, hence enhancing their own masculinity.

>Literal aspies for whom sexuality is merely a mechanical physical act

>Autogynephiles

Heterosexual men are culturally conditioned to suppress an innate urge otherwise dominant as a natural byproduct of attraction to neoteny, which itself defines femininity (Consider that less than 50% of British zoomers now consider themselves "fully heterosexual", the cultural restraints are slipping). All human societies prior to the advent of Christendom and its cultural outgrowth in the form of colonization penetrating non-western civilizations with western institutions practiced bisexual pederasty, including China, India, Japan, Persia and the Greco-Roman world, most often TO THE EXCLUSION of adult homosexuality (which was typically punishable by death). Bisexuality doesn't correspond to innate attraction, but rather meta-attraction to abstractions that stem from homosexual sexual dynamics unless their sexual partner is neotenous enough to be perceived as feminine.

The implication of this phenomenon is the conversion of young homosexuals into HRT femboys that we're already witnessing. There will be NO andro homosexual youths in 10 years, only femboy fuckholes on HRT who kill themselves at 30.

Does Holden actually have friends his age?

this is VIOLENT biphobia
check your privilege

Yes. his dog. they're friends with benefits

Attached: FX_jhXaVUAAg2N3.jpg (1125x1406, 225.61K)

You always bottom for them don't you? Do you enjoy being their cumslut? Most of them despise you by the way.

>>Literal aspies for whom sexuality is merely a mechanical physical act
i know one of those. very weird and interesting person

Kill yourself bifat

Attached: FX0vK-fVsAMqsGk.jpg (1364x2048, 573.78K)

based

lmao seethe

Daily reminder that Holden is a child predator, pedophile furry that grooms underage trannies on his discord. He needs to have his dogs taken and he needs to locked up forever.

Attached: FFBAA350-4D97-4B4C-B39A-18217C2FDE31.gif (268x300, 623.84K)

holdem likes to ride and as a fellow bike enjoyer i respect that

Zoomer prose. You're a teenage femboy used as fuckmeat by homophobic bisexual pederasts.

Sissy?

Fat people are disgusting and human waste disposals. Fat people will eat anything even if it tastes like shit. They are a necessary evil.

Pros: They will eat anything even if the food is poisoned. Their sedentary lifestyle might save you from consuming deadly chemicals in foods.
A high percentage % of fat people live shorter lives and therefore have much lower chances of reproducing and passing on their fat genes.

Cons: Fat people are lazy and have a higher risk of developing mental disorders. Most of them are racist, homophobic, and dislike socializing with others due to being rejected on a regular basis. They are bad coworkers and sexual partners and expect you to do all the housework. Poor hygiene isn’t uncommon if you have a landwhale in your life.

Attached: debaser.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

i will prolly have little other prospectives for dating after i troon out outside of them so i try to be optimistic and im bi myself so

that's really all it takes for you to forgive a nonce huh

You sound jealous