Should circumcision victims (americans) just transition?

should circumcision victims (americans) just transition?

Attached: 1658511729636550.jpg (1024x682, 62.53K)

yes, all of them
it has already started

Attached: 1614858479031.jpg (850x865, 257.12K)

"reeducation" and "correction" stuff like this is always hot to me but it's almost always blacked/BBC stuff and idk racial stuff is always a turn off for me.
but like a super right wing and hateful guy getting "reeducated" like that gets me going because i used to be a right winger and a jerk too
dunno why i felt like sharing but there you go

I feel the same way!
I don't get why americans have to insert race into everything either

Attached: 1657794849732.png (1280x666, 546.04K)

>when the reeduction doesnt work

you might have to put us through it again

Attached: 1625526590240.jpg (1696x2400, 694.31K)

oh god i read that hentai and it did things to me. very strong things.
mindbreak is a guilty pleasure of mine, but ngl after reading it a few times i started to just feel bad for the guy.
he just wanted to play his vidya and the missing poster made me feel bad for his family
why can't i just be horny and not get too invested in the well being of characters in hentai
why am i like this
still when i read it i really fucking wish that was me
lol, lmao even

because race comes to me you fucking inbred. if i'm an asian person i have to get 300+ sat score over a nigger to get into the same college. if you pretend as if that's sane in any way you're beyond fucking stupid.

I self insert pretty strongly so I don't have that problem. must suck but you sound like a really nice person

you could go back to asia where they laugh about the sat and don't have niggers, but then I guess you would have one to fuck you

i'm not even trans i just get really angry thinking about circumcision.
it honestly scares me how mad i get over it. i always want to confront my parents about it but i can't

especially if women talk about it. all of the women in this country have intact genitals. circumcision is almost symbolic of what being born male is like. your life just matters less

calm down it's just a bit of useless skin

bait post but everything is useless

People like you are the reason it's still done
And it is far from "useless"

Circumcision is normal and should be expanded

They should start bringing class action suits to get monetary compensation, then see how quick the medical industry drops this practice.

you're just jealous of what you can't have

based

you're right it isn't useless it helps me know which men I should avoid. I would never have sex with someone who isn't circumcised so gross.

useless for you cause youre a faggot

as a circumcisionhon, it's too late. not even trooning out can save us.

huh? what does me being a fag have anything to do with it? I'm just saying the simple truth why do you get so upset?