Why do you like big strong men?

Why do you like big strong men?

Attached: 1658342061563294.jpg (1080x1920, 1.39M)

You forgot hairy

Well, we're waiting.gif

Attached: FYCMoNnWIAAkYI9.jpg (1071x2048, 240.45K)

they make me feel protected and taken care of and safe
also they're stronger than me and can pin me down or hold me tightly
and i've always wanted to sleep on a big strong mans chest and just feel his warmth and his breathing
and holding him when we watch a scary movie or a sad one would feel really nice

big strong men are just the best ok they're very based

Attached: hot2.jpg (500x436, 19.56K)

Needs to do some squats and drink some milk

Being a middle schooler starting puberty was so weird because I liked men, and I think women are pretty but the idea of having sex with them is gross to me. The idea of marrying one was unimaginable. But the idea of being gay didn't fit right & I wanted to love a man as a woman,

I wanted to be a mom and have kids and love them, and find someone who is the light of my life & make him happy. I just still get so excited and giddy that I get to do this, and live this life, and that I can be this way.

Its so nice to be treated how I want to be treated, and to have someone understand you, and showing love through little gestures: loading my heavy suitcases into cars, placing his hand on the small of my back to guide me as we walk, copping a feel.. all the stuff I always dreamed about.

Walking next to him and knowing he is broader than me and taller than me makes me feel safe, petite and safe. Him being hairy feels so good against my smooth skin, and feeling his muscles contrasts so nicely against my softness. I like how big his hands are, and feeling them grope me. I love feeling his dick rub against my butt and pussy when we're cuddling. The contrast just makes me so happy. That's what it is -- the contrast.

i'm and i totally forgot to add that part. the contrast is the best part about big strong men, 100%

because I am small and hairless

Attached: 20220722_081313[1].jpg (2156x2880, 1.59M)

If they look like that definitely

How tall are both of you, and are you femboys or tranners?

Dis nigha straight outta aot

Attached: titan.png (470x1034, 842.21K)

5'8", stealth passoid tranner

Can one of you fags help my friend become a big strong man?

im a 5'6 boymoder. early on hrt and i don't pass, but i got a decent twink body that i'm a little proud of. wish my face was cute tho but it's not

LMAOOOOOO

That nigha looks better than you'll ever be, weeb

Post twinks bodies pls, i have size difference too

You have size difference too? What does that mean?

Also, no, I have a boyfriend. I'm not posting nudes.

AGP?

it's okay caramelfren, you'll find a big comfy bf some day
>inb4 not caramelfren
i have grown too bold

straightbros... I dont feel so good

Attached: o.jpg (600x568, 38.86K)

maybe you should be his bf

Sure, I don't have a problem being called AGP. It doesn't make my love and attraction to the man that I love any less real. And feeling sexy and cute and feminine is a huge part of my sexuality.

>What does that means?

Why are Americans boymoders so rarted?

It's over for us incels

Are you attracted to the physical form of men, or is it just the contrast?

sure why not, been doing some workouts and i feel a little proud of it lately. but i'll need a minute i gotta crop some shit first
not exactly desu. contrast is great but it doesn't play the biggest role in a relationship to me. i genuinely like men for who they are and want a real relationship. i wanna talk about our feelings and have a real partner, not just some big body to use as a "feel more feminine" tool
damn it you always spot me shovelfren lol

do twinks enjoy having their pps succed by bicurious guys asking for a friend

Attached: 9k.jpg (400x400, 38.47K)

you're going to be doing a lot of sucking, and I'm going to be doing a lot of fucking

teebeeaych i don't have a preference for them, but it's a look i can appreciate
>right amount of muscle just looks hot
>bigger guys would manhandle me as a teen and i really liked that feeling
>my family is short but im still the tallest and im always amazed how big most guys my age are
>also they're stronger than me and can pin me down or hold me tightly
> i've always wanted to sleep on a big strong mans chest and just feel his warmth and his breathing
>Being a middle schooler starting puberty was so weird because I liked men, and I think women are pretty but the idea of having sex with them is gross to me. The idea of marrying one was unimaginable. But the idea of being gay didn't fit right & I wanted to love a man as a woman,
all of this too
i mostly fantasize about thinner but still sturdy built guys desu and there's even a point where too much muscle is a bad thing
>it isn't over for lankoids and """manlets"""
i say this like im some sort of catch myself lmao

sure, sounds like less work for me

I am attracted to the physical form of men, yes. And I genuinely love my boyfriend and have a deep romantic relationship with him. I can find random men or celebrities attractive, but I have no desire to sleep with anyone that I'm not in love with. And feeling sexy, feminine and desired is what really gets me turned on.

I literally said I'm a stealth passoid. Anyway, when you say "I have size difference" it makes no sense. How can you possess a size difference. It's a comparative relationship between two people.