HRT femboy is a cope

maybe think just for a sec, that you can get a fem body without jumping to estrogen like it's a magical youth serum. eating well and exercise can keep your twinkish body alive and you can buy fake silicone tits online so theyre not permanently stuck to your chest. Also your dick still functions! picrel. streamer ids as genderfluid now but this was back when he still was a crosdresser.

Attached: Ds12HgEUwAAojb-.jpg (900x1200, 170.38K)

should have used someone that actually makes a good femboy as your op pic. dude is ugly.

if you're a "cis" guy who genuinely wants to take estrogen, fine go ahead. everyone is free to do whatever with their bodies, but if you're unsure if you want to go with all the effects, only think of E as a last resort rather than an immediate call to action.

nah rin is cute

Attached: Tumblr_l_466500522178396.jpg (1080x1350, 186.72K)

he really isn't. looks like an ugly asian incel in drag.

How is it a cope? It's a full on advantage.

>be asian gay bottom
>go the ladyboy route because no one wants masc asians
>get a lot more success on finding guys interested in me
>get on hrt to become even more fem
>even more success with guys
>not even talking about the whirlwind of social interactions estrogen helps to make
I'm not as attached to my male genitalia and manliness in general as you think I am
I will never look back, fuck the time before hrt

Attached: afds9db90.gif (500x282, 884.22K)

mtf is a cope. you're never going to be a female you will always be an hrt femboy in denial. lol

give me a reason i shouldn't just do both

live itself is one big cope

Attached: 045.jpg (580x548, 20.67K)

This
every identity is a cope

After a while you learn to unironically accept it and feel good about yourself or rope.

jealous cause he's prettier than you huh user?

Attached: Tumblr_l_466516106219223.jpg (1080x1350, 152.2K)

who said I want to be female? I'm not even mtf, just nonbinary amab that likes dressing fem sometimes

>go the ladyboy route because no one wants masc asians
ok so you ARE a trooner.

idk dont really care if i am one or not

>nonbinary amab that likes dressing fem sometimes
this is literally the definition of femboy retard

femboys are mostly cis dudes and closeted mtf trooners so no. unless you immediately think anyone gender nonconforming makes them nonbinary then it's really you who's the retard here user

>femboys are mostly two things that are the complete opposite
hi retard, new here?

>you can get a fem body without jumping to estrogen
you really can't
if you're not naturally feminine as a man it's basically impossible to become feminine without hormones. I've certainly never seen it happen.
And then staying that way past 25 is just as unlikely, it's hard to be a natural femboy with five-o-clock shadow.
anyone who actually wants to be physically feminine should get on hrt.

This is literally my only conclusion after 8 years of this shit. It's mostly because I don't pass in which case I'm not even really a femboy I'm a femman.

same to you? either you're blind or an absolute idiot. there are alot ot trans woman who will tell you they used being a femboy as a stepping stone before coming out, and alot of them still call themselves femboys even afterwards for some reason. Literally most well known femboy gimmick accounts on Twitter ended up being ran by tranners. Doesn't mean cis femboys still aren't the focus.
How am I the retard for pointing out the obvious? Just shows amab people using the label for diff reasons. I don't agree trans woman should be femboys or call themselves that, but I do understand why some of them used the label before realizing they were trans

That's not a fanboy that's either transsexual or a woman

Not if you get a sex change then you're a woman

>"mtf is a cope, you are really an hrt femboy"
>"uhhh excuse me idiot, don't you know alot of trans women tell you they used to be a femboy"
nice one retard

>be male
>have male body
>have male behaviors
>have male experience
>pay doctor to rearrange your genitals
>I am female now
damn you got me

god i wish that were me

cuter than all the e-femboys who hide their faces because they're fucking ugly

dude learn how to read. I wasn't the one who said "mtf is a cope, they're just hrt femboys". hrt femboys are cope because they can feminize bodies without jumping straight to estrogen first. wasn't even talking about them being mtf in my post.

None of that goes against what I said about some femboys being eggs. It's no different than gay men who once identified as bi a stepping stone to gay

based

more asian "men" should be feminized into fucktoys for real men

mtf is a cope, they're just hrt femboys
>eggs
back to preddit

whatever this ridiculous banter isn't getting anywhere