Why did he have to hang himself!? Why couldn't we have had a normal son!? Why!!?

>why did he have to hang himself!? Why couldn't we have had a normal son!? Why!!?

Attached: download (6).jpg (321x157, 6.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelazerprincessarchives-blog.tumblr.com/post/107038865727/sorry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my parents look like that and they say that

because you denied her hrt... she felt hopeless and saw suicide as the only way out... parents should love their children but you didn't...

this
sad fate of retarded conservacuck simpletons

You got what you deserved, breederscum.

trannies are more likely to attempt suicide (inb4 41%) but cis men are FAR more likely to complete it. The tranny suicide rate is less than 1% whereas it is 13.5% for cis men. Trannies kill themselves like women and men commit suicide 3.5x more than women do. cope.

So what your saying is that transexuals are so retarded they can’t even kill themselves right.

fuck that could have been my parents but my attempt was a failure

No, I'm saying trannies are fembrained so we can't even kill ourselves right

I know that you might not want to hear this right now, but what if he did the world a favour by removing himself from it?

i’m sorry, are you claiming that almost 1 in 7 cis men dies by suicide? hello?

because you constantly told me you were just trying for a daughter and bitched and moaned about how horrible and cursed you were to have 4 sons it's literally your fault im a tranny

thelazerprincessarchives-blog.tumblr.com/post/107038865727/sorry

Have a note from a trans teen that killed herself. Her parents buried her under her deadname and grieved her as a man

Eat ass faggot

>misgendering their son in their time of grief

really disgusting, go back to Any Forums

>The tranny suicide rate is less than 1% whereas it is 13.5% for cis men.
how retarded can you possibly be user?

Attached: 1657470464249.png (1000x750, 391.25K)

White men should stop pretending to be men and be women like they're supposed to be. They keep killing themselves so much because they're too weak to be men.
This women have a higher attempted rate of suicide then men but commit suicide far less just like trans women.

Hons gonna hon.

Attached: tasselife.jpg (950x1425, 163.72K)

but im still alive and my mum is completely alone because everyone in the family is a leftoid commie 5G vaxxer to her

So according to your statistics 1 out of 250 trannies successfully suicides
Generous estimate for white male (successful) suicide in the US is 1 out of 4000.
This 1/4000 also includes trannies and lgbt men so even with your bs statistics it makes zero sense

Yeah the statistic is for white men. seethe.