Be me mtf

>be me mtf
>sexy time with bf
>he pounds the cum out of me
>both of us sweaty and breathing heavily
>he comes to his senses,looks me in the eyes,smiles,runs his hands through my hair and tells me "I love you girl"
>immediatly lose all my attraction to him and now view him as a wuss
Great I am dating a fucking sentimental faggot again. If I wanted loovey doovey stuff I would be dating girls. Emotional men are garbage.

Attached: 14263457657.png (956x453, 298.47K)

I know that feel. The other day I walked into my bf while he was on the toilet and the faggot sissy was wiping his ass! I broke up with him on the spot and found a MAGA chud to pozz me on grindr.

fr he should have just smacked you across the face instead

Yes pretty much. I broke up with my ex because he started crying when he confided in me he was raped as a young kid. I almost vomitted to the sight of a grown ass man breaking down and crying. I didn't tell him that because I am not a monster but couldn't stay with him either because I don't want a weak man that was raped as a kid and cries like a toddler over it as my bf.

empathy of androphiles
yet that's we who should be shamed...

you are a monster
you are a monster
you are a monster
you are a monster
you are a monster
kys pls kys pls

weepy faggots taking weak bait
this is the kind of shit OP is talking about
where have all the real men gone?

says the tranny

I agree with you. Excessive sentimentality and clinginess always repulsed me, whenever it was my own mother or some weird dude in the Internet.

However it didn't help me with my own crush. Fucking love made me into such a clingy retard. Of course I was rejected and personally I think that this decision was good and right, because my behavior was unattractive.

However this looks like a bait.

Attached: 1.png (1080x1080, 1.71M)

>randomly pass out one day
>wake up in ER
>nurse tells me my kidney burst and had to be removed
>my bf gave me his
yeah it's a sweet gesture and whatever but like idk if I wanna date a guy with only one kidney :/

Attached: kot.jpg (667x667, 21.41K)

FEMALE

BRAINED

BOTTOMS

lol seething chaser
man up

I really hope these are larps

>lol seething chaser
wut
I just don't want a pussy ass bf that cries his eyes out over being raped some decades ago. I mean wtf how fucking weak are you that you are not over it yet?

Hi trans girls, I will rape you, beat you, abuse you call you faggots, I will castrate you and hold you as my eunuch pleasure slave and I will dispose of you once your looks fade. In short I will not have any feelings for you whatsoever apart from you serving as fuckmeat, your every orifices only reason for existence being so that it can be defiled by me.
Hmu if you want to date me

transbian psyop thread

actual mental retardation

Yep, the random chaser seethe post from out of nowhere basically confirmed it

Chad

>mfw the top smiles
Gross. It's over.

Attached: 1649892015318.png (765x430, 249.12K)

YOU PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILLED MONSTERS
get help pls or just kys

Who is falseflagging straight trannies?? Is it the transbians???

this. I know cis women who are disgusted when they see their husbands cry. vicious too, telling them they aren’t real men. what’s wrong if I do it as well? I was dating a guy who was a real mommy’s boy. at first it seemed endearing and cute but after she died of cancer he couldn’t stop weeping and sobbing about it. I left him politely saying I just didn’t think we fit each other very well but honestly it was completely his fault. men present themselves as emotionally stable rocks to uphold relationships then act totally discordant once they’re with a girl and expect us to stay. it would be like if all of a sudden I started behaving stoically and emotionless, any guy would dump me. don’t feel guilty for pursuing what you want and need, because when some dude just starts crying away he’s not thinking about you he’s just wallowing in his own pity in his own world expecting YOU to comfort HIM which is literally his primary duty in such a relationship.

Nice larp, incel