If you were born cis, would you be a terf?

If you were born cis, would you be a terf?

Attached: Z6Iw7ZZ05tU3e3jLXMvPYNP5u0gcDqUKGxKYJDkDzC4.jpg (500x589, 93.46K)

I am born cis and not a terf just hate trannies

This. Feminism is retarded. TERFs getting mad at trannoids for basically coopting their tactics and giving into their man-hating is funny to me.

>Mis-interpreting Judith Butler
>implying terfs have actually fucking read judith butler instead of just bringing her up as the evil bad gender boogeyman

Attached: TERF here.jpg (500x589, 147.41K)

Who is Judith Butler?

I doubt it, but sometimes I wonder if my egg never cracked if I would still be the same broken lolbert sadist I was as a repper. I figure if I never cracked I wouldn't have changed, but if I never had anything to repress then I never would have felt that angry and betrayed by the world. There were plenty of things outside of being trans that fucked me up, but being a repper is what made them unfixable for so long.

Attached: 1656716566707.jpg (720x1280, 1.24M)

Not transphobic just don't think they're women

this bingo isn't even terf it's just normal feminism?

Im 8 of these, weird

She published a book, gender trouble, thst talked about how gender was formed. It filtered people who think using hegemonic every now and then means you are a pretentious academic with incomprehensible language

>trans people reinforce gender norms
>you aren’t even listening to my arguments!
Well I mean yeah user, if you start with something that stupid as a premise then pretty much anyone with a brain will just roll their eyes at you.

No. I have a good relationship with my father and with men in general, so I wouldn't be drawn to the sort of man-hating that emotionally prompts radical feminism or running away from the female gender role.

But I would hate trannies. Because I come from a normal, successful family and don't have an axe to grind with mainstream culture, and trannies always seem to grind that axe, which is annoying and obnoxious.

TLDR; Both trannies and TERFs are mentally ill and terminally online.

what's the female version of an autistic fake AGP programmer?

an AAP fujoshi

hypocritical as it may be, being an ftm trender is one of my biggest nightmares

Gender trouble really does filter so many people, it’s incredible.

You will never be a woman.

Honestly if I were born a woman I’d probably be ftm, I’m a retard

If I was born cis I'd be much farther in life

I wish i was an ftm trender fujo