Please say nice things to me i feel bad i just got covid and also can't start HRT for a year (i hate this country)

please say nice things to me i feel bad i just got covid and also can't start HRT for a year (i hate this country)

Attached: u-breezysaturn97.jpg (2823x3333, 937.99K)

Awee poor baby. Boohoo. Widdle baby can't start destroying its body. Ooohh beeebbeeeee

you are strong to have made it this far and will be even stronger once you are able to start hrt

Attached: 1655487464851.png (256x256, 110.25K)

you've got to make it through this regardless of your shitty circumstances. future you will thank past you. i can tell you as someone who also went through hell to transition that it's worth it - it's far from perfect but it's way better than repression

Attached: 1642038662219.png (898x898, 956.01K)

Shut up fag

You got a cold. A simple cold.

>can't start HRT for a year
Why?

bully me more pls daddy

flesh would melt if i commanded it. this body bears no owner. the shape of lipids betrays the form of the soul

it is covid but it is the same as a cold yeah. its just hard to think im lightheaded

Kill yourselves in a fire

im still living with my yeeyee christain parents until i finish my first 2 years of college. when i transfer to uni i will move to the city a couple hours away

Attached: 1655077082288.png (1073x1072, 832.43K)

thank you anons

When i get a cold i feel like ive been run over by a car, its a pretty silly feeling, and its super comfy to rest in bed bc of that.

i get bored because i can't do anything requiring effort. it's been like a decade since i've got sick tho i have the strongest immune system known to man (actually i just dont go outside)

sending much love your way

Attached: 1654161014310.jpg (1687x1185, 761.23K)

Why not just start behind their backs?

If you avoided the jabs you'll be OK.
The tired hits you like a brick to the tits for a few days.
Sleep and get enough water, and when you can get some spicy oil of oregano and use around 3 drops under your tongue for some immune boosting goodness, and drink water after unless you like the eye-watering tabasco rush.

paranoia :/

course i avoided the jabs that shit dont work. my mother got like 4 boosters and still got covid again lmao

That’s my plan soon. I just wanna lose weight first and become a more-balanced healthy person.