/hornygen/

for being horny,
Moche edition
prev:

Attached: 042922-17-History-LGBTQ.jpg (500x333, 25.93K)

Attached: auroradiation charlie luciano.jpg (2048x2048, 1.16M)

I want to cut a cute guy up I want to worship his body and fuck him and cut his belly open and fuck his belly I want to cut his arms off and look at his perfect face and eyelashes and cum on his skinny pale chest I want to hold him and kiss him and play with his soft hair

Attached: jeffrey-silverthorne-morgue-03.jpg (1200x1524, 542.5K)

awwww ^.^
would u do that to me?

Thanks! It's been forever but I hope that guy I was talking to in the last one comes back

I'm back pet

Awww who's daddy's good girl?

Yay! I really didn't actually expect you to be here hehe. I'm daddys good girl!

Yes

Attached: 20210913_173115.jpg (438x200, 42.51K)

I want to impregnate LB so bad my cock is throbbing.

I wish a perfect twunk was my sex slave, completely retarded, needs taken care of constantly, just wants to eat and cum all day. Big throbbing cock. All he's allowed to wear are jogger shorts and tank tops (unless it's cold). He'll let me do almost anything to him and practically worships me since I'm his sole provider. I want to hold him like a baby, kiss him, drug him further and further into a permenant haze, until he forgets about everything except momentary pleasure. He could beat the shit out of me if he wanted, but he never will. He has perfect arms and a smooth chest, flat, warm tummy, happy trail, perfectly groomed and showered all the time. He's like a giant doll

Attached: unknown-76.png (599x381, 256.93K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022-07-20_at_2.19.16_PM.png (1396x900, 2.01M)

Attached: 002small.png (561x782, 726.79K)

I still have another fantasy to write pet. It makes me happy that you missed daddy. I'd love to have you underneath my desk. I wanna watch you do your best to please me. I'd love to see the slutty look in your eyes while you sloppily suck me off. Then after you've done well I'd pick you up and set you on my desk. I'd lean over you gently kissing you as my cock rubs against your needy hole. I'd keep grinding on you while your clit leaks and leaks. When you finally break and beg me to use you, still barking at the start of sentences because you've been trained to, I'll push in, savoring every moan. As my thrusts become faster and more rough I'd remind you that good puppies bark for daddy. I'd love hearing you try to bark between moans like a bitch in heat. Then I move my attention. Suddenly I'm clicking on something at my desk. I pull out and turn you around to face it. I've turned on my webcam to record your face as I use you. You barely recognize yourself with your slutty expression and tongue hanging out. I'd grab your leash and pull your head back so you can see yourself getting bred. I thrust faster and faster until you're screaming out. You're so close you start begging me to let you cum. I pull even harder on the leash restricting some air. "Cum for me pet" you let a moan tear from your throat and you collapse as you feel my seed enter your body. I lift your head up by your hair and tell you "speak" you begin barking into the camera like a good girl. I'd turn off the camera and carry you to get a nice hot bath then snuggles

I just need a cutie to eat my ass until I cum all over the sheets fuck

Thats so hot. Showing me what I look like while you use me reinforcing what I've become. Making me bark for you too is good. Maybe if I ever had second thoughts about what I was doing you could show me the video and make me horny for it again. And looking after me with a bath and stuff makes me happy hehe

Not gonna lie….sitting on a man’s face is one of my favorite things in the World. Its sublime

But I wanna do the face sitting.... Tho I'd also let someone sit on my face...

I'm glad you enjoy puppy. I'd definitely take care of you. You'd be my property and I take care of whats mine. I think the next fantasy will be a camping trip and taking you for a walk on your leash how does that sound?

are you in this thread pet?

Hehe, take care of me~ I think that sounds pretty nice hehe

give big dick gf

Thats what I was referring to….