I think i only want to be a girl because i'm a short twink, but i'm straight, so i can't get laid

i think i only want to be a girl because i'm a short twink, but i'm straight, so i can't get laid

Attached: 1598231897233.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDQ0bHnw0Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lean into that Twink shit. There's some Dominant girls into that, maybe you can get it with them

what happened in that webm?

they were watching steamed hams and then it became sneed

>vid
me when i learn the tranny is getting srs.

But seriously, what were they watching?

>Brown skin
Either a Novella or Futból

biden winning election

Maybe you should start tasting a little bit of cock and become used to having huge things up your ass, else you should try to find a correct female that wants to be with a beta male.

They just found out that president Biden was tested positive for Covid-19.

Reaction to disgusting comments about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez booty.

i second this reply, you are more girl's type than you'd think

walking dead when they killed Glen, I think

>short
don't listen, op. when girls say they like feminine guys, they mean tall skinny guys. only gay guys like short twinks. it is over

Attached: 1657663675016.png (500x600, 174.81K)

i thinks it someone dying on the walking dead

There could be hundreds of thousands of girls like this but it won't matter if OP isn't near you. How would you even find a girl like that? Not like they wear a sign around their necks saying, i like short skinny dudes

>Not like they wear a sign around their necks saying, i like short skinny dudes
they should though

>short straight twink, can't get laid
You really tried hard to avoid saying manlet incel op.

how short we talkin
I'm a 5'7.5" short gay twink that had numerous girls asking me out and wanting to try if I'm not actually bi

5:14 youtube.com/watch?v=MDQ0bHnw0Ug

5'4

I knew it would be either that or Jon Snow lol, women don't cry like that over sports games lmao