What's the best dating app for meeting bi girls?

I'm a boymoder and can't transition for at least another year
I don't wanna have to end my relationship when I eventually come out

Attached: tumblr_cd40767fc8e04f3c5e1598bd27b4c959_aaa923ea_1280.png (696x1634, 283.1K)

I heard taimi is where the genderbenders and bis are congrugating. App doesn't work on my ancient phone so I could never try it. I'm learning 2 instagram instead. Some hobbies are full of bisexuals and other legbutts. Had relationships pre transition and found encouraging people. Currently I'm not really looking, but hobby posting keeps you in touch with people and I see it flourishing into legbutt relationships all the time in my social circle.

Nobody ever replied to me on taimi

Unrelated but nice Hiveswap image

u must be ugly mane

Attached: gwsijeuiew'.png (61x42, 747)

thanks
been all I can think of since the act 3 teaser lol
and all I can think of normally
t. joeymoder

Attached: cridea.png (629x735, 157.51K)

it’s over

idk how I'd do as a "cishet" guy with a profile on a queer dating app, but I'll consider if if all else fails I guess

mfw im the person who ignored u on taimi

Attached: giphy.gif (346x367, 363.72K)

Why are you trying to date during this in-between phase of your life? Sounds like a waste of time.

loneliness

club penguin

i asked my female bi friend, if a man transitioned after she started dating him, she'd break up with him, she said she didnt want to deal with that emotional baggage, it isn't right for you to push that on someone :)

People here say I look okay

Your friend is a stupid bitch :)

no, I think she makes a good point, why not just be upfront in the dating scene that you want to transition, you shouldnt push it on someone you dolt . btw very typical for a tranny to use gendered language like that!

I guess I'll be ready to cross that bridge when I get there? idk

something like that doesn't really make sense though, especelly when I'm somebody who's not really made my transition much of a big deal to the people I'm out to, nor plans to ever

also, this assumes that one person's opinion or feelings is the same for every bi person ever

just be upfront about it lol, why risk shattering a year of time for someone who may not accept you, its dumb and frankly, its greedy that you're not thinking about your possible partners feelings

Chances are if you get a guy instead he won’t leave you after transitioning.

cause I'm scared of getting outed?
scared of transphobia?
I dunno, it just feels easier this way to me

also this feels like very flimsy logic, it's the kind of shit pro-lifers say like "oh what if they grow up to cure cancer" like stfu, stop getting worried about the hypothetical life of an anonymous user on fucking Any Forums.com

this wasn't even the question the post was about

I'm a transbian

maybe I'll just make him transition also though