Should I transition or just be Adrogynous?

Im heavily debating. I feel more femme and female majority of days. Since like freshman year (currently 22) I was being doted and caked in makeup by my female friends. When i joined then dropped out of the army after a year it wasn't really all my "masculine" brain made it up to be. When I was homeless i had to "man up" but I still had minor relationships and enjoyed the company i had calling me "cute".

Now in a stable position I have the final chance to confront this, and that makes me feel i could validate myself personally more and accomplish lots, but as a current masculine presenting male, im decent, but its not "complete"....
If i wanted to transition, do i look like i could pass and achieve validity?

But the passing wouldnt be the ultimatum, I want to actually FEEL female.

Picrel is me (yes i can timestamp)

Attached: IMG_20220720_191212.jpg (1932x2576, 1.08M)

Not to be mean but saying femme makes you a rapehon.

there was an error in that proof
maybe if you actually read the literature instead of hitting up VCs for your latest cryptocurrency-adjacent finance abortion you'd be more acquainted with the field

:( I actually am more into the enjoyment of female activities than the "sex" of it all

because of the shape and length of your head, the location of your hairline, the overall prominence of your forehead, and the size of your nose + adam's apple, my answer would be: no, i do not think that you would pass without a great deal of surgery, makeup, and a different hairstyle that would (ideally) cover up the majority of your head.

So id end up hon?

I assumed. Any makeup at all even if i didnt transition?

Perhaps just remain intimate with men?

Attached: IMG_20220716_183525.jpg (1932x2576, 1.55M)

you wont pass, but someone will definitely want you as their irish hon gf

yes, that is my opinion
regardless of whether or not you choose to transition, i would advise you to look into proper skincare for your face and try to do what you can to minimize the appearance of those poors, as i personally think you could be looking a lot better than you do now with better self care.
>Perhaps just intimate with men?
that's a personal decision that you should make on your own and does not have anything to do with whether you should transition or could pass

Riiiiiip.

i'm not good at reading faces but i say that you could at least try hrt for a bit, see how it feels
worst case scenario you just become le effeminate man but you have to deal with having booba

im sorry babes but ya

Some tips? :) any specific products or ones you know? Because i agree, i could and want to. Its a process

Attached: IMG_20220718_193440~2.jpg (1932x2576, 292.23K)

honey, i am black and you look stark white next to me - we likely do not have the same type of skin and you might not even have some of the ones that i am using in my country atm
if you go into a store that specializes in makeup and ask for help, i am sure that one of the people there will be able to give you some good recommendations

Hmmm. Better skin care and small doseages could perhaps work desu. Ill see what i can do :0

Oh! I have to compliment black trans and gay folks for their beauty results, definitely not easy but stunning ;) ill give your advice a whirl

please do not fall for the trial HRT thing jesus christ. If you take hormones and hate it youre gonna regret it and ur gonna get gyno. Before you take hormones have some introspection instead. Would the risks of not passing perfectly outweigh the feelings of being comfy in your own body?

please don't make whatever expression that is as it scrunches up your forehead and will create a permanent wrinkle crease

This...is quite true. And if it did not turn out well, i know id feel quite depressed with the unforseen results. But i guess if not trans as the route, would things as the other anons mentioned like skin care, makeup application and maybe growing my hair out and taking great care of it work? I just am not comfortable looking as male as i do.

Attached: 0698f3722bf9acacca9e9af4c2e1bf77.jpg (540x443, 35.1K)

Yee yeah, sorry :/

If you are not comfortable with masculinity then you dont need to take damn hormones to fix that. People on this board are very willy nilly with hormones and it is dangerous. If you wanna become a woman, by all means, take mones and become a girl. However, it requires more thought than "Do you not wanna be masc? ok then u girl." Sure yes, start off with skin care. Epilate or shave your skin so you are smooth. Learn how to do subtle makeup to make yourself more fem (too much will make you look goofy). If you dont like being masculine, be feminine. If underlying issues arise where you are feminine and get dysphoria about not looking like a girl then you probably know your answer. Full disclosure, if you become fem right now, you are gonna look like a feminine MAN. It takes years to become a girl. So if you look in the mirror and youre shocked to see a feminine man thats probably also an indicator.

You know. If i could archive this chat here and now id do it with this advice you gave. I think this is the real route I gotta go and I understand now better the seriousness but joy any route can bring. But ill try this one. Thank you :D

>do i look like i could pass and achieve validity?
K first off, passing =/= validity
Don't listen to the people saying to give up. If you have a female gender identity, you will feel infinitely better and more like yourself on female hormones and that is way more valuable to you and your life in the long term than passing ever will be. But don't necessarily close the door on passing either, I've seen people in far worse starting positions make it with the right surgeon. Ffs can work wonders

This is good advice too. If you just want to be more fem then be more fem, it's 2022 ffs literally no one cares if men are feminine as long as you're not a creep. But if you have a female gender identity and experience great disphoria over being in a male body, consider hormones