I've come here for research purposes

I've come here for research purposes.
Bottoms of any variety, have you ever cheated on your partner?
If not, have you ever considered cheating on them?
If yes to either question, do you feel any shame or guilt over these thoughts or actions?

Attached: 1653521986171.jpg (540x547, 38.66K)

i have never cheated on anyone but i have been used to cheat, i.e. been the "other man" in an affair

ive never cheated but ive abruptly dropped a bf because i wanted a new thing with a guy i knew already. ya ya, slut etc.

bump

>Bottoms of any variety, have you ever cheated on your partner?
No but I've been a homewrecker before
>If not, have you ever considered cheating on them?
No, I'm a pretty faithful person

>Muscle cub bottom
>Never cheated
>hopeless romantic

>Bottoms of any variety, have you ever cheated on your partner?
Never
>If not, have you ever considered cheating on them?
I've fantasized about it once because I was stuck in a toxic loveless relationship, but I know I'd never actually do it
>If yes to either question, do you feel any shame or guilt over these thoughts or actions?
Not really because of above reason

Attached: 1657825198021.jpg (643x585, 77.98K)

> Bottoms of any variety, have you ever cheated on your partner?
yes in most my relationships
>If yes to either question, do you feel any shame or guilt over these thoughts or actions?
none

bait

based and monkeypoxpilled

sadly not lying. also caused a married man to get a divorce. i’m an awful person

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

>have you ever cheated on your partner?
nope, sometimes ill flirt with people or pretend I'm single in some online circles and post pics for attention, the compliments guys give me are nice
>have you ever considered cheating on them?
maybe once or twice, usually when they piss me off or are mean to me
ill answer this one since what I'm doing is probably cheating adjacent. no I don't really feel any shame for it while I'm doing it but usually after ill feel a little worried about what my boyfriend would do if he found out.

No, never, and as long as I am not drugged I would never do that.
I wouldn't say I've ever considered it, but I have been pretty horny for other guys sometimes and have fantasized or had dreams about other guys, I felt really guilty for it. I really love my boyfriend and would never want to hurt him even if its just like fantisising about other men but my mind just goes there sometimes.
Yes, I had a dream about it and it made me feel really guilty and sick to my stomach afterwards.
t.ranny

I like to fantasize about it for kicks but I’m way too much of a pussy to ever do it. I think that’s why it’s so hot to think about.

no & no, cheating is cringe don't do it

Attached: musl.png (400x300, 131.08K)

CHeating is dumb. Just ask your partner if you can fuck another person. If they say yes you are free. If they say no, ask if you can have a threesome. You don't need to ever cheat.

there's nothing funny about the cat saying that

Attached: the_left_can't_meme.jpg (600x596, 49.57K)

>1
No
>2
Never

I idealise everyone I date a lot I don't need anyone else and I could never even think about cheating

Attached: c8acab76050dc4bd80a19b805393d6d2.jpg (663x663, 54.62K)

bump