Did everyone think you were gay pre-trans?

Like did all your friends make fun of you for being gay despite not being gay. Did you family constantly ask if you were gay? Could they all sense the agp on you?

Attached: A857A584-E810-463D-9020-DFCA6E4546E4.jpg (629x630, 40.36K)

Im pretty sure my mother thinks im gay, but she hasn't spoken about it directly to me

not every tranny is agp here user, i actually was gay before trooning out

I was openly gay

I’m sorry if you had rolled better you would have 40 more iq points

Yah apparently. My mom asked me if I was gay a couple times growing up. And I had several people ask me in high-school and a group of guy friends all admitted to me they thought I was gay. It always annoyed me even if I am bi.

>Did everyone think you were gay pre-trans?
yeah
>Like did all your friends make fun of you for being gay despite not being gay.
yeah
>Did you family constantly ask if you were gay?
yeah
>Could they all sense the agp on you?
made up nonsense, bat guano

yeah i’m hsts…

Yeah fr stop making you’re dumb ass presumption and let me live my life out as an autistic bicel in peace

I mean whether or not I'm agp i was definatly gay before transitioning it was probably the boyfriends that gave it away.

>It always annoyed me even if I am bi.
yeah I still can't figure out why this annoyed me so much

>thread for agp people
>honsts: I’m not agp!
Good for you go away

Honestly part of it for me was because I have a lisp and they said it made me sound gay. And I hated the idea of that.

I still don't know which I am.

I'm don't think I fall under hsts I was just gay pre transition lol

I dated women, but yeah lots of people assumed I was gay, and then asked if I was sure I wasn't gay

Im a chaser and everyone thinks im gay for some reason. I dont actually date trans girls, its purely a sexual thing, but i kind of want to bring one home as a shit test just to see what they say

one time like a 10 year old redneck kid said to me “no offense but with your jawline you kinda look like you would be gay”

I made fun of a guy at church camp once for being kindsa girly even though I knew people said similar to me. I felt bad but it still happened. As a result he got accepting parents and got to have a happy life as a gay guy. While I was turned into a bi mtf with a family who hates both by karma as punishments for my mockery.

(They’re both made up, autophilia and androphilia aren’t mutually exclusive, it doesn’t make you a fetishist to feel pretty sometimes)

I've been putting off buying any more andro clothes cause I'm worried it will make me feel like a cross dresser and dysphoric lol.

my disqualifying factor isn't autophilia lol it's that I started dating trans girls after i transitioned but yeah they're both made up but kinda fun astrollogy or myers briggs.