Does masturbating via anal stop erections?...

Does masturbating via anal stop erections?? I want them to go away but I can never last not touching myself for the time it would take for them to stop. I thought using only a vibrator would help stop them but they are still there. Pls help me get rid of them they’re so gross and anything that can give me as much shrinkage as possible too pls

Attached: CA699A03-BB1B-41BD-8E1C-D6573DA36951.png (750x1150, 437.97K)

nothing ever fully stops erections
not AA's
not even orchiectomies
only srs

Ughhhhuhhhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhghhh
Even if I get an orchi? Tbh I am very scared of getting srs

just keep cumming everyday even when you're soft
this way you rewrite your brain so it thinks it doesn't need to get hard

Wait ignore my previous comment I am literally retarded my fear of srs clouded my mind

Attached: FB7C6F99-6A98-46EB-B134-2B5A51FF52A0.jpg (391x420, 44.84K)

ive heard of too many stories here of orchi anons still getting erections afterwards. i mean there's no reason why removing testicles would somehow stop your brain from sending blood to your blood vessels down in ur dick.

How does that work? Do I go until I get hard and then stop until I’m soft and repeat?

Attached: E5DA6E67-3BE4-48E4-8B55-070E98BBBA59.gif (216x216, 13.36K)

even after srs the internal part of your penis still swells up and gets an “erection.” quite frankly only ED cures erectiond

just keep fapping while you're orgasming to get another one, and then another one, get like 5 in a row
then just keep rubbing soft clitty until you get another one

emotional damage ughhhhhhhhhhgfggfdhdhfkejd

Doesn’t that take like a really long time though?? Personally for me it takes like 30 min to get just one

takes you 30 min for what?
just keep getting orgasm after orgasm after the first one when you're sensitive. your penis will then get exhausted, and go down telling you it's enough but you wanna keep rubbing and getting orgasms at this point

30 min just for one orgasm with my vibrator I mean. Does that mean i should be trying something else bc it seems like a long time

Attached: A5847586-A56B-4484-B417-A66622ADF090.jpg (1733x1340, 269.34K)

you should be able to cum pretty fast and be sensitive after, what do you not understand retard?
you can have my ED instead, we could make a blood pact

I don’t know even with like the hottest stuff I get butterflies and I feel really sensitive but I can’t cum rifgt away
If I could trade with you though I totally would

Attached: 0CE2F86F-1F8B-4340-BBB6-1AADBBF5C8C1.jpg (1614x2048, 1.34M)

so just can jerk it off with 100% sensations for 30 minutes? I'm jelly mate
we can trade it, all you have to do is at 3am today say 'I'm giving user my erections' 'I accept his ED'
And as for me I will say the opposite
no candles or blood needed, just focus

if you find out plz tell me ;-;

Attached: sake.gif (540x296, 1.85M)

Previous stuff I saw said to get a chastity cage but desu I reallllyyy wouldn’t want to do that

Attached: 6F7FD57F-AD23-4D1A-8954-5607D638541A.jpg (786x782, 85.44K)

chastity would probably help
once you get used to it and stop having erections, you can probably cum soft in the cage with a vibrator
if you get good at that you could probably keep doing it without the cage

It might help but desu measuring and price for an actually good one gives me major anxiety
I got one previously and I tried that but when I got hard I like undid the cage and it made me feel really dysphoric

same thing happened to me, i think chastity is a meme and i wish my thing would just die already

Attached: dick.jpg (661x488, 117.27K)

100% suicide before 30

Literally if I could take it out back and old yeller it I would do it in a heartbeat

We’ll my original plan was to do it before 24 but I’m almost 25 so it’s safe to say that I’m past all that