Is the trans movement inheretly classist?

Passoids are the privilleged ones who either have rich liberal parents to bank their surgeries and who allow them to transition in their early teens.
Hons and boymoders are the bottom class.Usually from conservative low/middle income families that didnt allow them to troon early enough,or worse,kicked them out, leading to a life of poverty where they will never be able to afford the dozen surgeries and treatemnts they would need to be passoids

Indeed,Its very rare to see a young rich tranny that isnt a passoid,while most young hons are poor and struggling

Attached: images - 2022-07-20T132517.887.jpg (546x561, 36.6K)

The entire world is classist, what's your point?
the trans """movement""" isn't classist, because nobody who is rich and supports trans people is trying to go out of their way to worsen transition access for poor people.
The main thing to focus on here is age, and your arguments only go to show that classism harms trans people through poverty, conservative ideology, and lower access to things like higher education.
This is like asking if communism is classist because communists who can afford rent and food who live in a capitalist system live more comfortable lives than homeless communists.

Literally every outcome in life is improved by having access to wealth. That's not a particularly deep observation.

The trans movement isn't really a movement. Its just a bunch annoying, libertines who just won't shut the fuck up being promiscuous and spreading AIDS + other sexual diseases.

this is funny because winston churchill was completely two-faced on his politics and heavily avowed for liberal politics while being pretty much fascist in india
perhaps it's projection from this british "person"

Trannies are mostly libertarian rightoids

But part of the trans movent is advocating for readily available healthcare for all trans people

That wont solve shit
Troons with poor conservative ramiles will still troon out after 18+.They will get in long lines to have surgeries with shit public healthcare surgeons and still be hons

It's not a movement, they're just a kind of person. They are heavily impacted by class issues but I wouldn't call them inherently classist themselves.

I would argue that the british terf movement is heavily based in classism because it's just a load of middle aged middle/upper class white women inventing victimhood for themselves while refusing to acknowledge the serious feminist issues impacting the women below them. For example the towns full of working class girls being systematically groomed and raped by gangs of pedophiles, or the thousands of human trafficking victims being forced to work as sex slaves in the legal brothels which line thee streets of every major city in the country.

Being a part of the trans movement means stealing taxpayer money to pay for your poor life style choices. That's why trannies tend to be annoying, overly sensitive left-wing people.

Attached: 1657563758974.jpg (640x640, 122.58K)

>Passoids are the privilleged ones who either have rich liberal parents to bank their surgeries and who allow them to transition in their early teens.
"passoids" are the ones priviliged to be utter manlets with more female features, money and surgeries will not change shit
>still be hons
and they still will be after the surgeries

I started late and I'm working class and I'm doing ok. Ofc being rich and privileged helps in being a tranny like everything else but i don't think it means that trans ppl are especially classist as a demographic. Maybe some individuals i guess

>That's why trannies tend to be annoying, overly sensitive left-wing people.
Leftist trannies are just a vocal minority. Most trannies are either centrists or libertarians.

It's true that rich people pass better, yes. This is because they have access to more money, which gives them advantages in nearly every aspect of life. The observation that the rich are happier, healthier, etc. than the poor is not a new one. Transitioning being easier for the rich than the poor does not make it classist any more than any of the myriad other things that are easier for the rich than the poor are classist.

But yes, you should allow that inequality to further develop your anger with the system that allows it.

>believing this
have you ever stepped foot on a university campus

>But yes, you should allow that inequality to further develop your anger with the system that allows it.
Inequality is natural. You're retarded if you're angry at something god created.

no. most trannies are normie liberals, probably more on the bernie side since theyre younger. definitely a lot of centrists though. but libertarians? lol get the fuck out of here no way

everything which exists is natural so it’s a moot point

>creationist
go repent for being an unnatural queer instead of mogging the board

I do agree that inequality affects everything but for trannies its even more damaging
Like a lot of poor men and women are able to be pretty but for poor trannies is basicaly impossible thanks to a combination of late transitioning + not affording surgeries

They are effectivelly doomed to be hons and forever seen as abominations because they came from poor backgrounds

Most rightoid trannies on this board oppose universal trans Healthcare. Imagine being this evil.