Hypothetical: If you had a choice

>>It's 2050.
>>The pink syringe contains a gene therapy that permanently alters your chromosomes. You can choose to be XX or XY. However the change with cause horrendous intractable pain for months as you switch genders at a genetic level. It does nothing for your dysmorphia.

>The green syringe contains a neuroleptic based on a psilocin derivative. It totally suppresses any feelings of dysmorphia, but you have to inject yourself once a month for the rest of your life.

Would you chose to take either of these options, if they existed, instead of conventional treatments for gender dysmorphia? Why?

Attached: 1584101-103019.jpg (1400x1400, 556.75K)

pink syringe obviously. beauty is pain

The Y chromosome is only active during fetal development. Also it's not called dysmorphia retard.

what's the point in permanently altering my chromosomes?
It's not going to change things like my bone structure, and any effects on gene expression would be no different than the effect of exogenous hormones.

pink syringe, 1 injection you literally have to bear with physical pain for months rather than psychological pain for the rest of your life + you get to dunk on chuds

I don't believe in the whole xx yy thing I think that's just a prejudice to make trannies hate themselves

based knowledgable user

Thank you for your response.

I'm a shroomer so i take the pilocin

Assume it does a that. It literally turns you from one gender to the other.

Does this change your response?

I do want pink one, if I had to be born an old fool I could get it when I was a baby in utero before I developed

ok so you mean it would retroactively shrink my bone structure to be feminine?
In that case pink is certainly the best option

Thank you. So you would prefer to keep the body you were born with and alleviate the psychological distress?

Idk i tried picking the Ys out of my skin and dr said they weren't real.

user so basically your question is one will turn you into a cis female and one will make you ok with being a cis male? i would think most people would choose pink in that scenario

there is no functional difference, either way you resolve the dysphoria. the end outcome is the same

No hell no I'd do it so I can get pregnant and have a family and be the mother I'm never going to have kids the way I am

Yes. It's re-writing your genes completely.

that's not true. one scenario you come out a cis female, the other you come out a cis male

Are you nuts you'd still be a big fat headed man that has to go out and make a living and work real hard and do all the hard stuff in life and you wouldn't be able to be a mom are you crazy? You must be insane!

i dont think you know how genes work if you think you could just switch XY to XX and then grow female reproductive organs and get a female body. like this user said, sex chromosomes are part of an early developmental process where your body creates sexual dimorphic anatomy. changing your genes wouldnt restart this process

pink

ffs and other such procedures leave a person completely fucked up for a good couple months as well, literally shattering bones in your face isnt exactly painless

might as well

One will rewrite your genes. You can chose. Male or female. Causes horrendous pain that cannot be alleviated by pain killers. It takes months to complete.

The other totally alleviates any and all associated psychological distress. One intramuscular injection a month for the rest of your life.

>that has to go out and make a living and work real hard and do all the hard stuff
the state of sexist Any Forums neet trannies...

yeah so? if your gender doesn't make you dysphoric either way then what does it matter which one you are? you'll either be a woman and happy with it or a man and happy with it. there's no losing choice
this is too silly to warrant a serious response

The pink one, I’m kinda used to constant/numbing pain due to nerve damage what’s a few months of intensity if the end justifies the means. Plus I wouldn’t have fucked up intersex chromosomes it probably help my physical health as well

i think it would be a no brainer for people to choose pink but its Any Forums so who knows what ppl will say on here

You're just supposed to imagine it's like a magic pill and can change you into how you'd be if you were born a girl why can't you just look at it that way not analyze it, try to pick up all the smart shit about it it's not even real anyway

>yeah so? if your gender doesn't make you dysphoric either way then what does it matter which one you are? you'll either be a woman and happy with it or a man and happy with it. there's no losing choice
but you are presumably dysphoric before taking the injection, meaning you will want to be female before you take it. you can either become female fully (what you actually want) or become male fully (what you were trying to escape). one seems like an actual cure, the other seems like stuffing you with meds to forget about it

Assume the pink syringe does. This is a hypothetical. It can change all aspects of your body to be either male or female, from sexual organs to bone structure. Months of untreatable pain.

The other eliminates all psychological distress. One injection a month for the rest of your life.

Pink if it will actually give me the cis body I want

i already gave my answer it was an obvious choice but i wanted to make sure op wasnt a sex chromosome essentialist thinking they do more than they actually do