Don't mind me y'all, just casually being a thinly veiled groomer

>don't mind me y'all, just casually being a thinly veiled groomer

Attached: 525FA1F0-77F7-4EEC-A891-3C7E783803B4.jpg (828x602, 100.42K)

Helping people access life-saving medicine that is denied to them is noble.

why do people call every single thing grooming these days?

>owns voice training server
>has clocky voice
what did she mean by this?

Well she says she's never active and it shows lol.

>this
> why do people call every single thing grooming these days
>also this
>Everyone who doesn’t agree with me is a nazi.

See what I did there.

Well in his case, it is actual grooming happening. He's coercing minors into going on hormones so he can get pleasure out of it. He might not be fucking them (as far as we know) but I'd say it pretty much counts as grooming.

Attached: 1548592549.jpg (640x640, 60.96K)

As part of a rapidly-advancing international psyop to associate trans people (and then LGBT people in general) 1:1 with child sexual abuse in the general public's consciousness so that we can be driven out of society or exterminated with no opposition
not that they need to bother, the public don't give a fuck if we live or die anyway

>I'd say it pretty much counts
cool, nice to know I can disregard it then

>coerced

You can lead a cisoid to HRT but you can't make them do their shot.

>uses sloppily compiled information from other sources instead of just linking them in a directory, adds in other bullshit she pulled from her own ass
>some advice she gives out is genuinely terrible, like taking prog and bica at the same time (causes spike in DHT, which can lead to rapid balding)
>offering information to minors is one thing, meanwhile she's actually a fucking creep about it
>used to advertise her onlyfans on the same page she solicited hormones to minors on until kiwiniggers took note of her
>projects nonce behavior onto others to distract from own groomerish tendencies

Yeah... this is beyond "nobility" and branching into creepy territory

the agenda 30 pro-trans globohomo depop effort needs to step up their propaganda

what is grooming?

Attached: Matt-Walsh-Photo-e1555620156382-1024x669.jpg (1024x669, 49.25K)

Transgender grooming isn't real. The David Reimer case proves that to make a tranny out of a cisoid they literally have to never know about their birth sex, and even then they'll know something is up. If you willingly go on HRT you're either a real tranny (probably in denial) or you're so retarded that other people CANNOT be blamed for your misfortune.

Oh my god, I wanna see that guy flayed.

>He's coercing minors into going on hormones
how would you coerce somebody into doing that if they’re 100% cis. that’s retarded
>so he can get pleasure out of it
meds

Attached: EF57D47D-5176-49B7-B32D-D33829117361.jpg (1280x1280, 142.19K)

I wish someone “groomed” me like that when I was a teenager

Grooming isn't real, nor is brainwashing. they are just social terms people use when they want to remove a third party or themselves of responsibility for whatever reason. All biological creatures undergo conditioning but for the most part we can resist it or reappropriate it for our evolutionary interests.
People can be tricked, conned, fooled, ect. Those might be better terms. IE: making fake transtimelines so an incel might think they are finally going to be love. The thing the incel wants is real. However they weren't groomed into it. They were tricked. Though if you're tricked by someone called BobPosting pretending to be an anime girl you're probably retarded.
People generally know what they want, even the Muslim teenagers who dropped their videogames and went out to fight the good fight in Syria knew deep down what they wanted. But they didn't get it and so cry foul after the fact. If they managed to take down Assad and live as kings of Syria with harems of women they wouldn't say they were groomed/brainwashed. Its history written by the losers.

Can you people all just stay on twitter if you're not capable of compartmentalizing? If I wanted to see people whine about twitter I'd be on twitter.

No one is coercing them into doing anything and minors are most likely a very small percentage of people who use this information
Few years ago I’d maybe have hesitations about minors taking diy hrt but, let’s be honest
>it’s only getting worse for trannies socially
>they’ll probably diy regardless if they’re seeking out this information so you might as well get sure they do it safely
>getting proper trans healthcare as a minor is becoming close to impossible in most places
>literally no one will help you
Those who decide to diy when underage are usually very desperate and dead-set on transitioning. You can’t justify forcing them to unnecessarily suffer anymore.

And if you actually believe that minors aren’t mature enough to consent to a medical transition under any circumstances, then you should be a vocal puberty blocker advocate because they aren’t mature enough to consent to their natal puberty either