I hope none of you weak ftms or mtfs own a pitbull

there's no way you could survive this

Attached: pitbulls.jpg (250x239, 12.01K)

im half blind and cant really read what ops pic rel says, but im happy hes getting his phalloplasty!!! congratulations!!!

They’re good dogs if you know how to train and socialize them. That being said, attacks on humans are typically from blue noses and mixes. Properly line bred game dogs show high aggression towards other animals but almost zero towards people.

Attached: E691A786-F488-46AF-B81E-411B871A2EAD.jpg (772x960, 125.96K)

Can’t get my bicep eaten if I roll it into a frankendick first
At least it’s much less likely unless there’s something seriously wrong with the dog

>this cope again
y’know, i’ve never ever EVER heard of a golden retriever maul someone
hmm, maybe, just MAYBE, its the breed

Hey big soph, tell me how you feel about black people.

homo sapiens are not canines

Yet all dogs are part of the same species, the same species as wolves in fact.

im pretty sure olive is the racist one. i havent heard soph say anything racist

ok? Your point being? Pitbulls were LITERALLY bred to be aggressive

>t. soon to be defaced by beloved "hercules"

And the negro race adapted to live in Africa, a continent when some of the most dangerous wildlife on the planet.

>Can’t get my bicep eaten if I roll it into a frankendick first
you mean the operation that makes your arm look like a juicy dog treat?

retard all human beings were originally adapted to live in africa you knuckle-dragging smoothbrain

kek. imagine a pooner volunteering on a dog shelter and as soon as he enters, a flurry of hungry dogs jump into him to munch on his bacon arm

The negro didnt domesticate shit. Didnt domesticate a single fucking plant. They just avoided the animals.

Not Neanderthals, denisovans, or the pygmies of Florence island.

>the native Congolese didn’t domesticate the basenji separate from all other dog breeds

i was talking about homo sapiens sapiens you deliberately obtuse idiot

>ftms
>weak

Bitch I am on steroids. I am more built than I have ever been in my life. I wish a pitbull would try me.

cute :3

ok sorry this was aggressive

>DOOD A BREED OF DOG BRED FOR A CENTURY TO BE AGGRESSIVE IS TOTALLY EQUIVALENT TO A RACE OF PEOPLE THAT HAS SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC REASONS TO HAVE HIGHER CRIME RATES
i hate libtards and pitnutters, you’re literally comparing black people to dogs and think you’re the correct one