weird chubby girls
>passing pooners
Hot twinks or masc men

Mtfs:
>non passing troons
Literal abominations that cause diagust to cis people
>passing troons
6\10 girl at best with no real curves

As a bi guy,I honestly consider pooners far more attractive than trannies when we consider the average

Attached: images - 2022-06-08T215142.553.jpg (214x236, 9.81K)

i know those memes are supposed to be repfuel but i love the ship between the ftm and boymoder like they support each other and are so cute

I've never met a passing trans man. They all had bright dyed hair and weighed over 250 pounds. I've known a Lot of hons but there were a few that actually looked like women. Pooners could pass way easier if they just lifted and went dwarf modd

the bar for being attractive as a man is literally
>wash your face
>exercise
>shower
so yeah naturally any ftm who falls into the passing territory and puts in the bare minimum effort is gonna be hotter than an mtf fighting a massive uphill battle

this

you're so fucking pathetic.
height is one of the most crucial traits for male attractiveness and you're fucking manlets. no gym or other copes will fix your manletism.
you look so good only because you still have your pre-t neoteny, but wait until testosterone transforms you from a cute boy to a beta midget "man".
for a man it's not enough to even look average. on the other hand, even cishons have massive attention.

I am a bi cis man? Lmao
I find cute short guys hot,and hons disgust me,sorry to burst your buble

Incel height cope, is right

If your transition isn't complete dogshit failure mtfs have it way better.

Mtfs:
women but taller and with striking model features

Ftm:
men but short and fat and ßöy

Also, dicks are just objectively better than sinkholes

height is strongly correlated with suicide risk. manlets experience extreme hate and discrimination, and whatever they will do, it's described as "Napoleon complex". continue lying to yourself.

most "normal" ftms don't tell people they're trans to avoid the image of retarded pooners

Ok OP I'm sick of calling out these posts. You have lost the right to a troll card and I will be revoking it soon.

I've seen the exact opposite opinion here many times. Different people have different tastes. Say you are a different type of bishit and suddenly non passing troons turn into hot sissies, elvenmoders, aap fuel, etc. and non passing pooners into crazy hairy ugly fat goblins.

>no real curves
that's not true, even if it's rare curvy big butt mtfs exist

ya cuz T hard grrr and E soft heehee

>hot poons
Same as cis men but no dick
>ugly poons
Fat short hairy balding manlet

>hot troons
Literal model material
>ugly troons
Same as ugly cis girl, but tall with dick

>As a bi guy,I honestly consider pooners far more attractive than trannies when we consider the average
if you'd fuck a fatty then your opinion on who is attractive is automatically discarded
>I've never met a passing trans man.
see picrel
the normal ones don't tell you that they're trans
only applies to straight men (and tops)

Attached: 20220501_221819.png (800x640, 222.26K)

>same as ugly cis girls
Not even close.Ugly cis girls dont cause literal disgust on cis people when they are near them

>that typing style
self-hating ftm spotted

the synthesis of these two posts is that non passing pooners look like fat hairy women and non passing hons look like scary tall manwomen

They're lower than even obese girls.

Men are disgusted by obese girls but will settle for them if down bad enough. As an obese girl still has some semblance of femininity.

They wouldn't stoop to an ugly trans woman who has nothing.

100% accurate good spot

Ugly cis girls do disgust me though, worse with obese cis girls. I would never fuck an obese girl. After a certain level of ugly or obese none of your other traits matter you're still disgusting.

Now decide which one is least terrible
The answer seems pretty clear

Indeed but very few cis girls reach said level of ugliness
While just being a hon(a non passing mtf)gives you a first calss ticket there

Biden??