They may be trans too but they'll never get it

All my passoid friends get annoyed with me hating myself and calling myself an ugly man. They know I am and some will even agree. They always tell me to stop using Any Forums but they'll never understand the despair of knowing there's actually no hope of you passing. I will never even male fail or anything because I look nothing like a woman and I need to accept that, but living with that misery and trying to find a place to commiserate is something they'll never get. They all passed under a year HRT. Im approaching three and have never male failed. I don't know if they think it's funny to hang out with a hon or if they just tolerate me out of some gross pity but I can't fucking take it anymore I HATE PASSOIDS SO MUCH I HATE THEM I WANT THEM ALL DEAD I FUCKING HATE THEM I FUCKING HATE THEM

Attached: 4B2091AB-C70A-4F32-9AC0-EADDAEDAB8A9.jpg (749x769, 105.76K)

thats really cool i wanna fuck the shit out of whatevers in that image

be nice to your friends user they want what’s best for you. this site is bad for mental health.

same

Hrt isn't magic user
They probably did other things that helped them live as women
>Voice train
>Touch grass and interact with women for a crumb of female socialization

I HOPE THEY DIE THEY LOOK DOWN ON ME DESPITE ME TOWERING OVER THEM I HATE THEM. Passoids are the worst and every second I speak to them is getting me closer to suicide.

god i hate whores
all women are whores and owe me sex personally then they have to commit suicide

Attached: 1652512068007.gif (498x278, 2.29M)

OH YEAH THAT WILL HELP MY GIANT FUCKING SKULL AND BROWRIDGE AND MALE HAIRLINE AND HUGE JAW I CANT AFFORD TO FIX YET. Also I've only been friends with women my whole life and I still am nowhere near passing. You're literally just coping when people just have better and worse genetics sometimes fucking tard.

Yo this thread rocks!

IT WILL ALSO CHANGE THE FACT I AM 6'4 WITH LIKE 19 INCH BIDELTOID MEASUREMENT

Did u try accepting urself as a cute twinkhon c:

Attached: 1657825279592.jpg (600x839, 71.82K)

I hate people who are obsessed with calling themselves ugly men, I have no interest in talking to your kind even though I've never malefailed either and have been on HRT for longer than you
Nobody wants to be around your type because it's obnoxious and annoying and judging by your anger you're probably unpleasant as well

OP, just kys already. You seem like a cunt. You want others dead just because they have what you have. Pathetic.

This. OP needs to wake the fuck up or go to sleep forever. This shit is so tiresome...

They still talk to me a lot actually.
Planning on it. Waiting for my next paycheck and doing it when I have enough money to get a successful one going.
I am nowhere near cute nor a twinkhon

Good. One less miserable cunt around. If you have a cat, kill yourself in front of them so you leave them some food in the form of your corpse.

wouldn’t you be better off simply not coming here? Were you planning on doing that before posting this thread or did the anons talk you into it?
ok you got dealt a bad hand; try to make the best of it. that doesn’t mean you should end it.

Why do you think they look down on you?

>wouldn’t you be better off simply not coming here?
no. no other place can I scream into the void like I can here. Me coming here doesn't change the 0% chance of passing I have
>Were you planning on doing that before posting this thread or did the anons talk you into it?
before. I wanted to get this off my chest but I was already planning to kill myself because I have no hope.
>try to make the best of it.
I've tried, I've full on honmoded for the past year and never got gendered female even after voice training and everything. There is no best of it to be made. I'm a hon, I'll either live as a hon or a man with gyno. I have no other choice. Suicide is the only way to somewhat save face regardless. None of my friends will care anyway since I'm just some monkey they like to watch dance when they're bored, never to be an equal, never to be loved.

kys already nigger

It's so obvious, they all treat each other so different from how they treat me. I can't explain it much but it's extremely different energy.