Does transphobia get to you?

does transphobia get to you?
genuinely shit didn't used to get to me at all. i really didn't care for reading shit on pol or whatever, or random transphobic shitposts, but i think in the end ive internalized a lot of it.
after years and years of people saying trannies are undateable freaks, i never really cared at all. but i guess it got to me, and ive accepted im an undateable freak.

you are not immune to propaganda, i suppose

Attached: 20220711_143737.jpg (2868x2900, 488.31K)

Its all so unoriginal so no. they cant even make it that hurtful, the rapey transbians here have more venom

This
The AGP rapehons festering this boards is much much more toxic to the average trutrans girl than any shitposting that gets posted here

no bc im not a tranny
lmao

Attached: comment_ENA5dWwQdhBvKRTDRPwjkMAkwE1mSW7v.jpg (489x489, 134.55K)

I used to come here to try and find some transphobic stuff to cry to but all I could find was religious bs like how all trannies are going to hell which made me realize almost everyone in this site is just brainwashed children. I stopped caring at that point.

>does transphobia get to you?
nope
what gets to me is the blatant defense of pedos in the lgbt community, that shit pisses me off to no end

>after years and years of people saying trannies are undateable freaks, i never really cared at all. but i guess it got to me, and ive accepted im an undateable freak.
This isn't wrong narratively though, just essentially. You're not wrong or undateable for being a tranny, but that is how people see you, like how bipoc are also human beings factually but a lot of people don't see them that way. All you've done is realize that people can truly believe lies and accepted it as the way most people work.

>does transphobia get to you?
nope, cant get to me if i dont give a shit
>trannies are undateable freaks
eh, i got into a relationship so i dont really see it that way

Attached: 1649343543331.png (428x386, 109.75K)

>defense of pedos in lgbt community
that is pure terminal online brainworms. no one irl is genuinely championing ephepophilia or w/e as the newest letter to the soup. touch grass.

Who does this

freaks can still get dates and have a nice life

It does if i get sucked into reading about it online but im a passoid so i can just ignore it if i stop that. I think that even visiting this page is bad for your mental health sometimes
That might be how a lot of bigots see us but its not what Ive experienced at all. Men line up around the block to date me.

You really shouldn't assume you know anything about our lives or what we're like as people if you haven't had a lot of meaningful interactions with a variety of us offline. Our reality is totally different from the impression you'll get from terminally online social media users. Happy, well adjusted people don't spend all their free time on Any Forums and twitter.

>Men line up around the block to date me.
ok i'll take the bait post a pic

>posting your pic on the doxxing incel capital of the internet
>on a board full of people who will save and repost it for years
fuck no. i dont care if you believe me or not. attractive and passable trannies obviously exist.

>source: dude trust me

it doesn't really get to me but i admit i've internalized it big time. like seriously bad internalized trasnphobia. most of it comes from a bad coming out and a really brutal and lengthy repression. i'm only a couple months on E but despite people saying i have potential i legit cannot look at myself in the mirror and call myself a girl or refer to myself as "she" in any way. i can't even call myself a transgirl. the only thing that works is saying i'm a boymoder and even that's pushing it.

maybe one day when i've made more physical progress it'll get easier but idk i feel like i'm gonna need some outside help but that means not being so avoidant which is hard

Attached: ok.png (372x231, 155.81K)

Not really
Being a futamoder with a hot gf and going through college successfully, I don't take much transphobia seriously

Only normie casual transphobia, not poltard schizo transphobia

Internet warrior transphobia? Nah they miss the mark cause they use imagery and attack strawmen that aren't even close to what I do or am.

Nomies irl shunning you cause uncanny weirdo though? That hurts a lot.

I used to be supportive of tranny rights until I grew more transphobic due to them taking over. Doesn't help that they use intersex people like me as a shield against transphobes and consider me a part of their umbrella or a 3rd sex or nonbinary by default.

>consider me a part of their umbrella or a 3rd sex or nonbinary by default.
we don't. the argument is that sex isn't binary, not that intersex people are nonbinary, they are men or women because they identify as so. nobody is trying to take away your gender identity

no because we deserve it

legitimately AGP rapehons are dishonest spoiled hedonistic white scum of the earth that manipulate and lie to achieve whatever it takes to fulfill their carnal desires