I'm being bullied at school for being trans

Some people in my class found out that I used to be a boy and now they're making fun of me with rude comments. I need help please because it's really making me sad and I thought I could trust my friends but apparently not.

Attached: 64911867.png (768x768, 203.88K)

Serves you right tranny. Soon you will join the 41%. Freak.

what are they saying? just bring a knife next time and make an example out of one of the kids and they'll leave you alone i'm sure

Fuck their moms with your girldick. That'll show them.

back to r*ddit

My friend told some of the boys that I used to be a boy and now the boys are making jokes about my penis. I even told the teachers about the bullying and it didn't make it better. I'm feeling so sad.

Then use that penis to fuck their mommy's baby factory. See what they say then.

Can you stop it please I'm trying to ask for help.

Is it because you are trans or is it because kids your age are just assholes and would pick on someone for any number of reasons?

Take nothing in high school personally. You are going to need a thick skin in life. It's not the real world. That starts after graduation.

Were they really your friends if all of a sudden they're ripping on you for being trans? Maybe pick fun at them. Take a step back, poke a little fun at yourself.

okay well don't worry about those kids they're probably not important, just ignore them and do your own thing. maybe you can become a STEM tranny and make more money than them, or you just can resort to violence but you'll probably get in trouble.

I don't know but their jokes and poking fun at me all the time is making me really uncomfortable and even the boy who said he liked me before he knew that I'm trans has now joined in on the bullying with the 3 other boys so I try to avoid them but what hurts the most is that my friend told them even though I told her not to.

That. That is actually fucking funny and based.

Please do you have any advice.

Okay. What's going on in your head is entirely under YOUR control. You can CHOOSE to feel like shit. Or you can not let it affect you.

These boys are picking on you because they were thinking you were a girl and they found you attractive. That's it. You turned them on, and they're embarrassed that they had the hots for a troon.

Trust me. It's what is going on in their heads.

Your friend that outed you, definitely confront them on it. I'm bi male, and that shit shouldn't stand.

On Any Forums

Attached: 1657785135020.jpg (803x767, 57.65K)

and thats a good thing

Attached: 1633797521584.png (657x527, 45.61K)

Sorry, I was trying to make you laugh with edgy humor.

My discord. Felstorm#7419

Only one of them said he liked me and I don't even know if he found me attractive it could have been my personality.

I don't have anywhere else to ask

I don't spend much time on Discord anymore but thank you maybe I'll add you

you're so wrong i'm sorry, no you can't always control if you feel bad because of something or not, and whatever the reason of the bullying, op still suffers.
i'm sorry that you have to live through that, i hope you'll be okay and that they stop even if i don't have any advice (maybe beat one of them up if you can/know someone that would help you? not the best advice though)

What is wrong with transphobes?

I can't beat them up I'm weak and 5´7"

Do you have a week to listen to the list?

No no no, there's something specific going on here. People don't just randomly act that way.

I used to be just like them. At least one of them liked you enough they wanted to date you. I'm willing to guess that the guy that you think liked you is now the one giving you the hardest time?

hire someone to beat the fuck out of them

It's bots and zoomers

Different poster, I was in your shoes I’m 5’5, weak, and I hate violence. Don’t stand up when it’s intense bullying, but if you’ve had a bad day and someone bumps into that is a friend of your bullies push him to the wall and pin him there for half a second to show it was more than a shove and before he can really react. That was the only thing that worked, word of mouth is far more valuable that actually showing that you can back it up, because people believe it.
>t. survived prep school in the deep south

This is correct. They're four teenage boys who were orbiting the cute girl. But the cute girl is actually trans, and suddenly it's a four way "I'm not gay! You're gay!' competition.

user, making a bot or being a zoomer doesn't explain what's going wrong mentally to think that way.

IRL transphobia, but that's not why online transphobia is what it is.

bots don't think and young people are impressionable and don't have fully formed brains yet