Hornygen

Impure thoughts edition

Attached: Screenshot_20220717-012634_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1018, 684.47K)

i miss cuddling my ex and playing melee at her place. she had a crt that was better than sex. holy shit do i miss playing on that crt. it was better than sex desu. anyways, what's this thread about?

Its about me needing a man to cum inside me UwU

yeah, i'm kinda asexual, so when i went over to my ex's place, i was just siked to play melee. i love cuddling, don't get me wrong, but sex is kinda icky ngl. anyways, the crt she had was fucking great for melee. my crt is kinda eh. not all crts are made equal, but shit man. playing melee at her place was so fucking good

do tranners like the Idea of taking a guy's virginity? I kinda want my first time to be cumming inside a tranny and giving her a massive creampie..

Attached: 1652727297810.jpg (700x473, 45.65K)

Nice

I would be so honored if a guy thought I was worth loosing his virginity too. Idk. I might get the chance to loose my virginity with a cute virgin in his late 20s and it would be nice. It really feels like we're a consolation prize to the men that are attracted to us. Like "oh Im not going to loose my card to a tranny" because that would make them less of a man or something stupid. But having a guy want to loose his flower to you would be the biggest expression of him wanting you and seeing you as a woman.

So I'm more attractive to cute tranners because I'm a virgin and want to lose it to one of them.
I'm glad I kept my v-card, now the hard part would be finding one to lose it with...

Attached: 1555322226372.gif (600x338, 1.07M)

The only thing is you cant be a creepy incel type of virgin. Just be an adorable guy thats really respectful and treats the trans girl like a normal human being. I dont think my guy friend is intentionally doing this, but it makes me think "wow this is so unfair that he hasnt had any luck with women hes such a nice dude. I should get with him because I want that and he deserves that"

ye, but would prefer if i fucked the guy rather than the other way around

=/

>straight users with chaser characteristics
=/

But Im not the chaser. Im the tranny that wants to fuck the sweet autistic guy.

y r u a h8r?

Im just a bottom and I dont understand trans girls that top

damn im the autistic guy fr fr

I mean, I wouldn't mind if you're into that sort of stuff, but I do want to top you too... I want to lose my pp virginity after all.

Attached: 1551252875268.jpg (319x331, 18.24K)

On jah no cap?

is it weird to go on vacation to use my dick as much as possible before hrt kills it?

Attached: 991748694800093184.png (96x92, 15.68K)

I want my bf to beat me up and literally piss on me to regularly remind me that I belong to him

Still lifting until I find myself a trans stepmommy

Attached: 1646094101760.png (1022x1146, 494.23K)