Are boys with this body easy to find in real life?

Are boys with this body easy to find in real life?

Attached: EnYjyOGWMAgf9Am.jpg (900x1200, 144.67K)

>ARE BOYS WITH A SKINNY BOY BODY HARD TO FIND
>I NEEDED TO MAKE THIS POST FOR MY HECKIN Any Forums FRIENDS

Sadly no :c most boys don’t look like this and the ones that do refuse to embrace it. Although…. I may look like this ^^

seethe, fatty

i look like this so i won't date anyone easily hehehe

>Are skinny young men easy to find
You're a mutt aren't you

Who are you quoting you sperg?

you've posted this anglefrauding slut at least 20 times by now, user. just jerk off normally like the rest of us if you're not going to find something new.

Attached: mfw.png (449x615, 216.03K)

this

this is literally just a skinny young dude

Unless you're from a place with a pretty high rate of obesity, it's pretty easy. It's just your average skinny young dude who doesn't hit the gym. The only difference here is that he has women's underwear on.

It's very rare to see Americans, euros and even Asians with a body like this, where the fuck do you live that they're common?

Keep crying for him weirdo.

they all live in america but are pretending not to so they think normal skinny boys have bigass hips and shit

Americans? Sure. Your obesity rate is the same as the overweight rate in most other countries. The rest tho are pretty common. Basically, you're delusional.
>where the fuck do you live that they're common?
Russia. When I was in high school 2/3 guys were like that, the rest were either hitting the gym or fat.

if i didnt have an upperbody i'd look like that.

yes.

Attached: ok.jpg (2316x3088, 1.05M)

why does everybody i see except me have perfect smooth curve hips what the heck

How the fuck do they let you use Any Forums in Russia? Also I'm not delusional for not knowing where the fuck boys like this hangout, also aren't Russia so transphobic that they can beat you up in public for being gay and act odd?

Dude I'm a normal underweight twink and I have hips like that it's not rare or special at all

>Also I'm not delusional for not knowing where the fuck boys like this hangout
Their rooms in front of the pc

It's over for me then, ive heard they're into femboys and women (trannies apply), jocks like me have to settle for girls and other jocks, do you think i will have luck in Russia?

I don't live in Russia anymore. But why would anyone beat up a guy for just being skinny? Many gopniks are skinny, lol. You only get beaten up if you look off to them, like faggy or too nerdy.
You're a fucking lost cause. Holy shit, stop being such a creep.

Idk about russia cause I'm polish and nit the user you were talking to but over here you'd just get beat up by skinheads for being an american faggot

>jock
Post timestamp or larp

How I'm a creep? Is the fucking truth you dummy, i have to settle for them, also is Russia this dangerous that gopniks beat people up in the Skreets for being nerdy or american like this user says? wtf is wrong with you guys.

I just fucking said I wasn't russian you fucking mongrel

While I doubt he's a jock, he sounds too fucking retarded, so, yeah, he most likely hits the gym for twinks.

>I lived in Russia
>I'm not Russian

Go back home you weirdo

I don't do that, i actually think that visiting the gym for sex is retarded, shoo shoo gains goblin

>Idk about russia cause I'm polish and nit the user you were talking to
Can you even fucking read

You're talking to multiple people, dumbass. I'm Russian, used to live in Russia, but I no longer live there. And another user is from Poland. Bruh...

Stop confusing me then you dumb FUCKS

>I don't do that, i actually think that visiting the gym is retarded
So you're not even a jock

i’m hard to find bc i’m autistic and shy
you’ll find me wandering in the forest

Attached: DF6F7BAF-F64B-48C4-874E-75EDA4BB9536.jpg (750x1092, 197.58K)

Visiting the gym for dating and sex instead of lifting to leave humanity behind? Yes.

How tall and how much do you weight user? You tummy looks nice

How are you this retarded

look in the mirror. that's some kind of trent reznor shit. myth busted.

I'm sleepy, is morning and i haven't sleep well, also shut up, go hop on another thread you tranny.

Can you post a full body pic

6’1 125lbs
thank u

I'm a twink and I haven't slept in 22 hours
You have no excuse for being this much of a moron

user you look so good

Why does confusing messages trigger you this much? Also you first said you werent Russian, and now you're Russian and you're not living there, some user pretended to be you and now I'm the bad guy, fock you!

How do you manage to be this tall and this skinny? Also do you have long hair user?

would fuck that belly button/10

>some user pretended to be you
>literally said I'm not the user you were talking to
How do you survive in day to day life

Okay, anyway fuck off femboy

anorexia/gender dysphoria (still not on hrt bc i’m a fucking idiot and i need someone to get it for me)
i basically prevented my puberty by just not eating
i’m growing my hair out
i kinda look like a hockeybro atm (i’m canadian so maybe that’s not a well known thing elsewhere but it’s called flow kinda like a wolf cut)
thanks~
i’d rather you just kiss my tummy though not fuck it
uhm maybe some other time i don’t have any recent ones and don’t feel like taking some rn

It's over user, they don't exist.

christ my heart stopped i thought that was me

no your heart stopped because you are severely underweight and need to go to the hospital

true

Yes

Attached: 20220618_112441.jpg (3024x3769, 1.73M)