Why do the pooners of /tttt/ pass so much better than the troons?

Attached: EPQ4xjaUwAIOZ8e.png (1200x956, 1.34M)

its pretty easy to pass as a man whereas estrogen wont reverse my male puberty so ill be a hon forever

testosterone is more powerful and testosterone is additive while estrogen is largely preventative (indicated by womens skeletons and especially skulls are much more netonous than mens)

Attached: ythyth.jpg (1241x2208, 592.92K)

This seems like a cope

how, its pretty straightforward

then whats your explanation retard

because anyone who uses Any Forums is inevitably going to be very malebrained, that's also why the mtfs are all so misogynist and talk exactly like men, it's probably the inverse on fembrained sites like tumblr or whatever

I dunno,lack of effort put into it/being lazy

God knows most of them even refuse to voice train

because all you have to do to look male is look like a mutant, because attractiveness was not selected for in men in the sense that it was selected for in women

pooners need to put in less effort tho, that was the point i was making, whereas nothing can reverse my male features, whereas T will do most of the work for pooners

Im one of the ones who doesn't voice train cos who gives a shit i cant pass anyway

T literally does the voice of pooners for them, tell me how MtFs are supposed to effort their way out of a male skull. A FtM can pass as male much easier cause a female skull just looks like an underdeveloped male skull/like a sized up child's skull. That's why so many FtMs pass but they just look underage. Tell me how to effort your way out of an overdeveloped male skull.

Why?
Best mtf passers looked underdeveloped as males, ftms nonpassers also look underdeveloped. Virilization and growth development are somewhat independent. Ftms start out with smaller frames but can virilize further. Mtf can't undo neither the extra growth nor some effects of virilization.

someone thought i was mtf passiod so we all don't pass

AMAB only pass well of they looked like a girl with long hair at sixteen and go on hrt.

moidbrained website

>

Attached: B5407EB3-6E96-4BA8-8F5E-0556F4332349.jpg (1125x1500, 1.16M)

Can I take FTM if I didn't go through much male puberty?

Yes take me

Ftms on Any Forums are malebrained
Mtfs on Any Forums are malebrained

If you looked on tumblr or tiktok the mtfs are all passoids and the ftms are all pooners

She doesn't even pass as a woman lmao

Captcha hsts

Attached: 03C4C312-9DDB-43AD-9023-FFE93D2979F3.jpg (573x533, 220.25K)