Does transitioning make you uglier?

Does transitioning make you uglier?

Attached: 1657934438686.png (484x567, 561.45K)

transitioning turned me from an ugly man to a beautiful man
and detransitioning turned me to an even more beautiful man

This guy wasn’t even on hormones or anything, which isn’t that surprising when you remember how lazy he is.

Was this person even on HRT?

It made me look pale and sickly like a eunuch more than anything. I was handsome as a man and just look like a kinda uncanny looking twink now. Still way happier than before though, being a twink is a lot better than being a handsome man

Attached: 1607208463842.jpg (505x512, 263.94K)

I was a 6/10 guy pre trans
Now im an 8/10 guy after 5 months hrt
I think if i detransed rn and got fit i would be an 8.5/10
But idc, i just want to pass

Obviously not

Attached: 1653270422344.jpg (1849x1727, 640.37K)

Bishit chasers find me hot and I don't even pass so I guess that there's an improvement.

i wonder if they still think about their interview

Transitioning signals you wish to be a woman, and reminds people how hideous and disgusting normal males are compared to women.

I doubt that they are capable of thinking.

It's usually the opposite

Attached: 1589588463839 transition.jpg (1278x1264, 248.08K)

i gotta just keep repping. i can't be a lolcow. i just can't.

People say I look better as a man now than I did pre-transition, and pre-transition people often said I was quite attractive, never had issues with dating. Being a chadfaced hon is weird.

I you're here that means you're still questioning your feelings about transitioning. Let me tell You this - years ago I was unable to imagine myself being happy from transition. I literally have fave proportions of Benedict Cumberbatch, mature hairline and live in eastern Europe. I was sure that my transition would be pure cringe and I will rope in case of mot passing. But now after 8 months of hondose and 3 months of proper HRT I feel better about myself than at any point in the past decade. I don't pass bit I already look a nit younger, I can see some of my hair coming back and I no longer smell like man. Most of my mental anguish slowly goes away, for the first time in years I'm thinking about my future. Don't rep, it's not worth it. You'll end up hating yourself even more.

i may feel ok for a few minutes by myself while taking a shit, but i've been a lolcow before. i'm gonna look like a problem to everyone else. i don't want to be a lolcow again. i just cannot do it.

Yes

Attached: 2568A7A8-9AE1-449F-B240-8F537E4E2628.jpg (2316x3072, 2.52M)

I actually like that my jaw became a bit softer while the shape is still the same, I genuinely like the overall heft of my jaw, albeit I still want to tweak it a bit. The absence of facial hair and clearer skin are a massive improvement.

Attached: 20220716_094010.jpg (1440x810, 640.23K)

Dude I was the lolcow in high school, retarded virgin loser who constantly talks about Metal Gear Solid. But it doesn't matter now. People come and go. If You're afraid of how your current environment in school or job will react keep in mind that in few years You'll no longer have any contact with them. The family is something else. Depending on how retarded they are, coming out might go smooth or be really hard. Pre HRT I was scared of disappointing them and having to argue about my transition. My mother used to be really homophobic, the same goes for grandparents. But now they not only accept me but also support me. My parents basically funded my transition, and I crack jokes about me being manmoding tranny with my grandparents from time to time.

it might make your personality uglier

Attached: trans catgirl.jpg (750x1034, 131.73K)

depends on the amount of effort you put in.