I can’t imagine my bf actually being attracted to me and it’s making me want to kill myself...

I can’t imagine my bf actually being attracted to me and it’s making me want to kill myself. I just feel like he’s disgusted by me, I feel like I’m letting him down.

Attached: 800CAA73-A3A9-4AA9-AE66-EC5CE9C98C0E.jpg (2316x3046, 1.95M)

>has a bf
Fuck off Mel

Are you in therapy

You can be my girlfriend instead.

One day you will get a bf and realize it doesn’t fix every problem
No
Fuck off

shut up you look better than like 80% of us

mel i feel like your just doing this to make me feel uglier and lonelier than i already do

yea but it sure fixes a lot of them

Ditch that dork and get with a real man. We can burn rubber to the drive in and do the backseat bingo in my station wagon. You can ride on my motorcycle, just don't let her know because she's my other girlfriend.

>One day you will get a bf
Serious Mel, fuck you

>No
Why not

men are born with a sense to know when another man feels uncomfortable, quite normal fren.

Attached: 1633797521584.png (657x527, 45.61K)

It only fixes loneliness, you will still feel inadequate. Or at least I do, I hope you don’t lol.
No thanks I love my bf and do not want anyone else. Plus it sounds like you already have a motorussy to fuck.

Hey Mel, I was gonna write a story about our weird shenanigans last night, but got distracted.

Attached: 4CA949C7-DAF8-4974-AD4B-C75636E46884.jpg (236x242, 7.79K)

snort some coke, you'll think your Hunter Shaefer levels of hot afterwards in Minecraft

does his dick get hard when you have sex? this is the metric i tend to use

You will, don’t worry about it
I was in it and it really didn’t help
What are you an 1800s doctor?
>hey I feel pretty bad right now
>go do some cocaine about it
That could easily be a coincidence, people get random erections all the time

go put on your crocs

Wtf does that mean?

>That could easily be a coincidence, people get random erections all the time
come one now, no way you are THAT brainwormed

it means go put on your crocs

Mel is an 8/10 when not smiling and a 4/10 when trying to force a fake autistic artificial smile

(this is not an insult to you. you're naturally pretty but are just bad at fake smiling)