How do we solve the Cluster B demon problem?

How do we solve the Cluster B demon problem?

Attached: cluster personality disorders.jpg (800x601, 277.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bpd is based
fuck normies, im just gonna go jokermode

Attached: jeb lord of chaos.jpg (960x807, 99.4K)

Ignore them and they will all eventually kill themselves

joker is schizoid though. not bpd.

smooch them
I love my bpdemon gf

Attached: a8f0e8c33a2d97aef6abc39b82f435b2.jpg (1125x2001, 197.68K)

joker is definitely cluster b my clown

idc fuck this world and fuck everyone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD

Attached: 99083140_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 1.2M)

no that can't be. which one? he just seems to not be in touch with reality and has a persecution complex. not aspd, he isn't completely mad. npd? no, he's not trying to get attention on himself all the time. hpd? not that either. bpd? he's not clinging onto people. maybe he cries alot, but not bpd. which cludter b?

>bpd? he's not clinging onto people
what do u do when u dont have anyone to cling to, retard?

having untreated bpd is fembrained and I don't care who has to suffer for it

do nothing?

I'm the real life joker and I have bpd npd and aspd so I can tell you with confidence that the Joker is the ultimate culmination of cluster B personality disorders.

my cluster-c bf has worse abandonment issues than me so somehow our personality disorders compliment eachother and we have a shockingly stable and positive relationship out of mutual terror

Attached: 213245992f004fc9cc7331a70a838e30.jpg (735x706, 62.03K)

Good to know. I will keep that in mind then.

unironically by euthanizing them
they're not people, they're fucking demons

Yes, 90% of trans adults are just cis people with a Cluster B illness who want to feel unique

Yes, they should still transition because trans people are hot

There's literally nothing wrong with being narcissistic and its usually only weak neurotic over-dependant people that bitch about others being narcissistic. I love me, you hate yourself, you seethe about it

They usually grow out of it eventually. People with bpd take significantly longer to emotionally mature than everyone else but they generally calm down and have it mostly go away later in life

is there a correlation between trans and cluster b?

If we normalize trans people too much, many trenders will have to find a new delusion (otherkin) to feel special and we'll get irl furries with BPD instead of irl futas and cuntboys

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 100.21K)

I'll have to look but I've seen studies showing 30-50% have a cluser B diagnosis, so I wonder how many are undiagnosed

Unironically force prospective parents to take classes on raising a functional human being. It's a failure of society that we consider it a human right to let any two self-absorbed retards smash their genitals together and be left alone with the result.

HOOOOOOLY SHIT YOU FAGGOTS ARE LYING ABOUT BEING GIRLS JUST TO FEEL SPECIAL AND BE A VICTIM BECAUSE GOD DIDN'T MAKE GAY OR BLACK OR A WOMAN WTF

Attached: Untitled354_20220716000506.png (1080x681, 172.73K)

It's ok I don't judge you for it mwah
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/

Please tell me this inspect element.