Found out my chaser was black

>be MTF 4year tranny
>encounter a tech nerd on a forum
>he gets my pic from someone/somewhere somehow
>he immediately starts getting interested in me. claims im really cute and into the same stuff he is into
>we flirt back and forth for months, i dont know what he looks like throughout this, he didn't want to send a pic
>finally doxed him and found a picture of him myself
>actual fat gorilla nigger who's only into only rap and drill
>immediately block and never interact with him again
>he then adds me on multiple alts just to tell me im not cute and there's plenty of others out there
>dont care and move on with my life, regretting ever talking to someone like him
>retard didn't even know shit about coding or cybersecurity

why are black chasers so scared to put a picture of themselves out there? is it because they know the majority of white trannys (like me) wont be interested in them so they cling and lie otherwise?

Attached: FXr5PWlakAIiwee.jpg (1181x921, 187.96K)

Im literally racist and this thread is just shit. Just say you hate blacks instead of this elaborate larp; its okay I do it every chance I get.

Attached: 54j54.png (750x559, 305.09K)

>Fat gorilla nigger
She literally is saying that

This. Just get to the fucking point. You're racist.

ikr, this bitch really think she did some

I think I made that apparent in my OP. I'm not romantically interested in blacks at all, 0%.

He was calling me a tranny and slurs on his alts, I can most definitely say he is a nigger LOL?

How was he doxxed? I'm paranoid of being doxxed and i'm black too.

Attached: 1657919290530.png (579x440, 233.89K)

>I think I made that apparent in my OP. I'm not romantically interested in blacks at all, 0%.
>He was calling me a tranny and slurs on his alts, I can most definitely say he is a nigger LOL?
kill yourself

found the black

just don't talk to 4channers (male or female)

Stop larping as a white

lul

>I'm not romantically interested in blacks at all, 0%.
This is false simply because you prefaced "nigger" with "fat" and "gorilla" which implies that if here were a "6'5" "peanut butter complexion" "biceps chiseling" "new age black" you'd be sexually interested, but still a racist. Therefore you just a fetishist.

Attached: LTG.jpg (474x474, 23.32K)

do i have disclose this everytime i post? sounds like it will just become annoying. not saying i'm black in every post is larping to you people?

Always ask them what their favorite foods are. If they say deep fried catfish and pig snouts, you know you're dealing with a 13/50.

Attached: download (1) (1).jpg (202x249, 5.02K)

Yeah I'm not sure what's supposed to be interesting about this larp. Like no one would even disagree with the OP if the person was fat but not black. There are better ways to be racist than this. Try again OP

I don't think so, that's too overboard. Just don't say you're "caramel"/tanned then end up being full on black, then spaz out when you're caught lying.

Will do in the future user, thank you.

>do i have disclose this everytime i post? sounds like it will just become annoying. not saying i'm black in every post is larping to you people?
all trans people have to disclose they're trans in every post, so it's only fair

i'm peanut butter complexion.
that's just on this board though. i assume most of you are trannies here. not too sure you're doing that on other boards.

Attached: efvjhgerycyri.jpg (1080x1350, 168.97K)

If you post on an user image board then you don't need to tell people obviously. But if you're talking to the same people regularly let them know.

as a straight dude id take the monkey over u

Why can't you chase black t girls? There's loads of them waiting for a peanut butter man.

Why can't he chase white ones?

Fat hairy black nerd. Fucking hot you really missing out by being racist

don't lie, you're nutella

ahahah enjoy aids. i bet you're very straight going after black men's assholes, loser.

he lied. he said he was tanned at first, not full on black.

i'm not really chasing trannies anymore, i'm just starting to see a couple of threads mentioning this on several boards where someone is dumbfounded when they find out someone is black.

also, most of the black trannies i have seen have "no blacks" on their profiles. not speaking for the black anons here but, that may be why.