Skinny = feminine

Weightmaxxing or fatmaxxing is a myth created by ultra skinny BDD passoids with brainworms. More skinny = more feminine. Feminine = small, less fat = smaller no matter what. Putting any amount of fat anywhere on a masculine frame makes your body bigger and therefore more masculine. Clothes play literally 0 role in passing because no matter what you wear the way it fits on you is determined entirely by your body no matter how tight or loose the clothing. The key to passing as to weigh as little as possible to become smaller. If you don’t pass skinny you sure as fuck won’t pass fat. There is no such thing as “feminine fat” because fat is by definition masculine because it adds mass. Femininity is smallness. Anorexia moding is the only garaunteed way to pass. What do all actually good looking femboys have in common? They’re skinny and small. Any chaser would take a thin femboy over a tranny 5 years HRT who was even a single pound heavier because weight has more of a role in passing than even hormones.

Attached: F18569D8-8393-42BE-89DC-95EA5CAD4226.jpg (750x750, 76.06K)

stfu

>Putting any amount of fat anywhere on a masculine frame makes your body bigger and therefore more masculine
I have god tier trap genes and all my body fat goes to my ass and thighs. Maybe you're just a genelet?

If you lost weight and had smaller thighs you’d pass better

Counterpoint: fat trans women are hot

are you going to tell me that someone with giant breasts and ass is masculine?
cuz fat is what those are made of

also fatmaxxing is mostly suggested to people who are such disastrous shoulderhons and ribcagehons that if they tried to be skinny it would just make their giant shoulders and ribcage more obvious, so they don't have much to lose anyway

fatmaxxing is a meme, our bodies are machines, we must keep them as min-maxed as possible for optimal performance

picrel (also I know it's not a socrates quote)

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 565.73K)

fatmaxxing is retarded but skellimaxxing is at least as bad(and stop coping, it doesn't help you pass to have visible bone)

OP is correct to an extent.
I think people see diabetic men growing breasts (because of an estrogenizing medical condition) then they get confused and think fat = feminine.

>giant breasts and ass
Being honest with you, intentionally gaining weight just gets you a huge gut. Being obese and unfuckable isn't the same as passing. If your goal is to be ignored, then gaining weight is a good strategy.

>intentionally gaining weight just gets you a huge gut
unless you're on estrogen
>If your goal is to be ignored, then gaining weight is a good strategy.
like i said, fatmaxxing is a cope for bonestructurehons
pretty sure most of us rather be ignored than be an obvious hon

yes. twinks are more feminine and look more like women than even fat cis women. hence why “twinkhon” is an oxymoronic nonsense term invented by deranged transphobes and coping passoids.

>women are fatter than men
>"More skinny = more feminine. just trust me, bro! expose your masculine bones even more!"
just have normal weight, retard

Listen op I'm literally anorexic but you have to eat a bit otherwise your butt and booba can't grow feminine

some, not all

... welp, when you're learning from labels a complex concept like femaleness or happiness, different brains latch onto different aspects of it
guess you and i just learned different things

the only thing that makes me happy is food

like 5+ years of estrogen will slowly shift you to female fat, sure.
But i'll be real, EVEN FULLY FEMINIZED, after ten years of estrogen, gaining fifty+ fucking pounds not make you hotter, it will likely make your breasts look comparatively smaller because of your body just fucking balloons.
I'm assuming OP is talking about gaining a lot of weight, because of the word 'max' in 'fatmax.'
It seems like a self-destructive, poisonous idea to lure people into all the shitty health problems that come with obesity.

I have learned that food does not make me happy necessarily I just know that I must eat and if I must I will do it in a pleasurable way if I can

Nah, most

All depends on your fat pattern genes and skeleton

Good skeleton, bad fat pattern, stay skinny
Bad skeleton, good fat pattern, get fat

>Good skeleton, bad fat pattern, stay skinny
this just motivated me to lose weight because this is me and i thought fat would help balance me out and it just made me bigger :(

im sorry u have anorexia user :(

>Any chaser would take a thin femboy over a tranny 5 years HRT who was even a single pound heavier
kek, you're delusional, i want a troon with fat titties, futamaxxer are the best