Girlmoders/passers, how do your pre-trans guy friends treat you? differently or the same?

girlmoders/passers, how do your pre-trans guy friends treat you? differently or the same?

Attached: EELe7ONUcAApZCd.jpg (849x1200, 153.79K)

Same but also different, they still joke with me bully me but they are very supportive and treat me more like a girl if that makes sense, all their gfs added me to their private chats and shit and I left the guys group chat

they flirt with me now but also dont listen to me anymore ans ignore all my opinions

Attached: meansnothing.png (680x160, 21.72K)

My friend group thought I was stupid and crazy before and they think the same after, in a fraternal kind of way.
They hang out without me most of the time but I try to fit in with them once in a while. I feel like we're drifting apart and it's a little sad because they're like family. They're all amazing friends to me, and I cherish them, but I really don't relate to a lot of the stuff they like or activities they do.

this post made me realize that every guy i was friends with pre-transition is no longer friends with me. sad bc they could've been friends with a pretty girl but chose to make it weird instead! some of them still like my insta posts etc but we don't talk

it could just be coincidence though because i started transitioning after high school and moved away from my shitty hometown at the same time. mostly i made new friends, only the close ones know i'm trans (tbf i assume all of them at least suspect it but i don't really talk about it)

They never really saw me as a man, sometimes they gave me a pity pass for a man, but they always saw me as a horribly underdeveloped boy. Some even got a bit pervy.

>Extwink now mtf stelfter

Attached: 1655137968216.jpg (398x268, 41.15K)

yeah sorta same here, like we still joke around like always but other times they do it a bit differently and overall theyre a bit nicer/polite to me when we're not joking around.
also sometimes when we're all drunk they make slightly awkward comments about my appearance which i don't mind because its never been creepy or anything. they're all super supportive and its really nice especially since ive known most of them for like 10 years.

Attached: EnuGkWzVgAEivo5.jpg (680x680, 76.9K)

>"friends"
>basically autists on discord servers

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If I were friend with a cute girlmoder I would let her fuck my gf while I fuck her

Pretty much the same, I was never truly tested as a boy before, too camp, but aren't really treated truly as a girl now.
People who met me early transition still mostly treat me as a weird tranny, and most I've met post transition treat me as a girl, but a girl they wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

such is the life of an uglypasser

They're either way nicer to me or stopped speaking to me completely. Although they do respect my opinions and boundaries less than before

hooked up with one of them, he's a cop now and deeply homophobic lol

>discord tranny

what level of hookup do you mean? like full on fucking?
this affects how funny it is that he's a homophobic cop now

i only hang out with my best friend from pre-transition, i told him i was trans and then change my mind and repped for four more years before i eventually decided to be a tranny. it's just a comfort thing bc we've been through so much together, even though we were both guys for it.

it got kinda weird with my other male friends. the one whose house we would use as a meeting place would "accidentally" brush my bare leg with his arm or hand while I was wearing shorts, which he never did when i was a guy, and then we had this drunk conversation about how basically i've thought he's sexy for a long time but he has a gf and i'll have to find someone else to fuck me. but then when he said goodnight and i was laying on the couch he put his hand on my tummy like he wanted to go up my shirt. generally mixed signals and as i have a bf now i don't really need that stuff

most of them were really supportive, two were really transphobic before, but changed their views when i came out
i learned one was saying a bunch of gross shit behind my back like "why do i want to fuck [deadname] now?" despite acting all supportive when i came out to him, so i'm never talking to him again.

Mostly they act about the same, most of my friends are queer so I dont think its really a big deal to most of them. One of them however I hooked up with and he treats me TOTALLY differently, last night he actually explained ALL of the controls of metal of honor to me despite me playing wayyyy more video games then him and another time I announced i had to pee and his bathroom was closest (we live together) and he went "wait lemme get u toilet paper" which was funny. It's also become super easy to get him to do things for me now. Just generally my friends are much easier to tease and get flustered way more

i used to be kinda touchy and flirty sometimes to tease some of my friends. i don’t do that anymore since i’ve seen one of them get hard from that lol

>having friends before or after transition
Couldnt be me

I have had men flirt with me rarely, last one said I looked like a woman he dated 30 years ago ……..
Funnily enough women have hit on me just as often as men
I pass as a mannish body woman so moids dont usually notice me

I've had pubescent girls stop dead to stare at me to the point where their families reprimand them for being rude. Any other hons with this experience? It genuinely terrifies me bc even though i have a bf I still worry that people think I'm a rapehon

Differently
in a good way :)

Attached: FA5AE1D3-A382-4704-8E9F-5AE1C7D91B78.jpg (828x1097, 209.12K)

Choose one of them to be your bf so you don't have to drift apart completely.

they hug and compliment me way more, other than that we're still bros

Same but different. Some havent changed much how they treat me but a few are definitely different around me. I have some friends I didn’t talk to for 2 years after graduation. When we started talking again I was 2 years HRT. They treat me as a girl mostly tho I feel. It’s nice and, while different, it feels better.
But there’s some weird parts. Like how guys do that thing where they’re “jokingly” gay with each other. Shit like “kiss the homies goodnight” “I’d suck Kevin off. Etc”. They do that with me still but it’s kinda weird since it’s not really gay anymore (also weird cause I have a crush on one lol). Sorta borders on flirting a lot. A friend in the group who doesn’t know I’m trans does the same to me so idk. Guys are weird.