Tfw Cute shy boymoders with skinny ghoul bodies, dark circles under their eyes and cut marks, that need love...

>Tfw Cute shy boymoders with skinny ghoul bodies, dark circles under their eyes and cut marks, that need love, affection and looking after, so they can become the beautiful, healthy girls they are deep inside
Any other chasers feel this way?

Attached: Guts blush.png (598x394, 270.96K)

your post doesn't actually include a statement (unless the image is intended as the statement, but then it'd probably be mfw plus some other connecting words) but as a chaser yes I very much feel this way

>boymoders
omg me
>skinny ghoul bodies
omg me
>dark circles under their eyes and cut marks
omg me
>that need love, affection and looking after
omg me
>so they can become the beautiful, healthy girls they are deep inside
im probably never going to look anything but a twink so not me. but i do have a passing voice if thats ur thing

Attached: 1618549101151.jpg (1080x1080, 357.17K)

you just have a bad case of broken bird syndrome and want someone you can freely pity and spoil, not love as an equal
that is why we hate you chasers btw

>Tfw Cute shy boymoders with skinny ghoul bodies, dark circles under their eyes and cut marks, that need love, affection and looking after, so they can become the beautiful, healthy girls they are deep inside
>mfw not any of this, but shy
its over

Attached: c6eeed164ed63fa7c82a677aa0bf59a4.jpg (500x603, 54.33K)

you have an inferiority complex and no matter what you'll always try to see the worst in anyone. you sound pretty insufferable tbqh, glad no one wants you

Damn chasers and their.. *shuffles cards* innate want to love and protect me

>you just have a bad case of broken bird syndrome and want someone you can freely pity and spoil, not love as an equal
>that is why we hate you chasers btw
chaser here. I kind of do have broken bird syndrome, but it's absolutely not because I pity them or don't see them as an equal. I just am sad that so many people have to endure such undeserved suffering and I wish I could help them and let them feel the love and happiness that they should have in their life

boipregnate me

need bf so bad it's not fair boymoderbros

Ikr all these chasers on here wanting cute boymoders but I can never find someone to be my bf ;;

Stfu, you will become the cutest gril

You sound really cute. The passing voice makes it even better.

im not one of those ppl who's like fuck chasers! they're all trash! but it does get pretty discouraging when they ghost you, play with your feelings, just want to fuck you, or are clearly repressing trannies that want to live through you. i just want a nice bf :(

Yes same :c that's all I've gotten and it just makes you lose hope, but yknow the heart wants what it wants so I'll keep chaser chasing ig

maybe we'll make it one day

I wish I inspired that instinct in chasers to protect me, but everything about me has people wanting me to be their mommy. As silly and loud as I am, I'm fragile and need a lot of help.

What do you look like? Plump and mommy like or tiny and fragile?

Plump and mommy. I'm tall and strong and loud and I love making people laugh so I'm always laughing. I get why people treat me the way they do. I've just been traumatized in the last few years so I need someone to hold my hand and guide me a bit. People don't think I need any help and seem disappointed when I do need it. Like their reaction is basically, "Oh I thought you were gonna take care of me".

Sorry to hear that
Expectations can be a bitch sometimes, especially if you give off opposing vibes to what you want.

i think you should know, it should go both ways, not one or the other