Do chasers like trannies that just act like normal dudes

Do chasers like trannies that just act like normal dudes

Attached: 1657005888899.jpg (1448x2048, 229.79K)

yes, we like them much more than normal chasers

I think you misread my post

no, be as feminine as possible. thats my take.

But I don't wanna change my entire personality

For me, looking feminine but having male interests and sexual preferences is a major draw. It's why I think tranners get too hung up about being "malebrained"

>looking feminine but having male interests
Me
>major draw
What does this mean
>It's why I think tranners get too hung up about being "malebrained"
I am malebrained but I don't mind

>What does this mean
It means it's something I find very appealing.

Where are you from? :3

what do you mean exactly?

I'd honestly prefer just a guy friend that was a submissive little whore for me in bed but then again I'm just a horny bishit

Polan
A tranner that doesn't act like a woman or anything but just a normal regular dude
Hook ups are ew

>A tranner that doesn't act like a woman or anything but just a normal regular dude
if you look like a girl and you just act tomboyish, i guess that's fine

Ah okay cool
I don't pass yet and I don't mean a tomboy I just mean a normal regular dude

no

:(
Sad

nta but there is no way you act like a normal regular dude if you're trans, unless you're just a transmaxxer

Wdym hookups are Ew. I think it'd make for a pretty good relationship

No I think I'm legit trans like I do have dysphoria but I've also had to live as a dude for my entire life in a very conservative and anti lgbt country so I have a personality of a normal dude and I don't wanna change it
>I'd honestly prefer just a guy friend that was a submissive little whore for me in bed
>friend
At best you meant a fwb relationship

>At best you meant a fwb relationship
Nigga no I mean it'd be cool to have another guy that likes guy shit so we can do guy shit together and still fuck..I'm not against a relationship taking place in that

No. I'm looking for a partner who is the woman of the house and makes it as her domain to rule.

Mhm yeah something like that sounds nice ig