HSTS vs AGP War- Who Wins?

answer is obvious

Attached: hstsgang.jpg (1920x1080, 158.42K)

Yeah unfortunately brawn and brains will win out over beauty, just the natural order of things really.

Transbians and hons have no way of fighting against the bf's of the pretty girls though.

hsts all have strong boyfriends that beat up the agp rapehons who have lost strength because of hrt

i don't get it. if agps are so smart, wouldn't they have the social awareness to understand that transitioning in their position is a bad idea?

true... my jocks will protect me.

Cute, pretty agps will beat hsts. Hsts believe they hold superiority because of looks but that’s about it which is why they must harp on the “all agps are rapehon non passers” because they know they could never match a high iq, pretty, passing agp woman

You’re forgetting that they are delusional and that as cis straight men they’ve never been told “no” or had any consequences to their actions before

agp jews with their autism, high intellect and strategic skills

AGP's too busy jacking off in their heels and stockings in the mirror to put up a fight

Exactly, the unbridled intelligence and externalized loathing of AGP repressors trumps all

>transitioning in their position is a bad idea
but is it necessarily so?

Nah, they still troon out in 3rd world shitholes where muzzie are happy to shank them on the street

theres a reason why most AGP rapehons are transbians. cis people don't respect them. can't win a war without actual normal people on your side.

Most agp repahons were so chad-like pre hrt with such big frame, that even after years of T supression they'll be stronger than hsts's bfs.
Plus, most agps are on hondose, so their T levels are still in low male range (after decades of having really high T levels)
Dont forget about their superior iq and autism. They'll develop most advanced weapons and most genious strategies. Using their escapism coping mechanisms, they will forget everything except war, they'll become war machines.

Agps are literally superhumans and god gave them agp just to nerf them a bit.

And after georgeous victory, agps will make their own tranabian state. They will produce new transbians by enslaving prepubescent boys and forcefeming them - those who won't be dysphoric about their new bodies, will survive and became tradwifes to rapehons agps.

Then in the future the smartest scientists of Agptopia will make custom SERM, which dont femininze brain, still gaves muscles but femininese body in all other ways. That's how Agptopia will create new class of citizens - youngshit autustic malebrained rapehons who are as strong as average cis man. With this bew race, Agptopia will concquer the world and kill all bigots.

cope

Yes. A state of truly Nietzschean superhumans.

Will straight AGPs be permitted into exist in the AGP ethnostate?

Whoever becomes my wife first

Attached: 1637957367089.jpg (1280x720, 140.88K)

Conversion therapy will be applied to them. The goal of Agptopia is to create the polycule of size of the hole state.
Plus, no cis men allowed in Agptopia. You are either forcefemmed or dead.