Why do straight trans girls feel the need to put down transbians. Do they think it will make them more “normal”...

Why do straight trans girls feel the need to put down transbians. Do they think it will make them more “normal”. Like I get it feels a bit alienating when most trans girls like women but that is just kind of how it is and it isn’t our fault, and also trying to say transbians are all rapehons or freaks doesn’t help you. Straight trans girls are just as guilty of having really extreme and weird fetishes. Also I don’t support transbians who put down straight trannies either

Attached: 84E23563-C2F5-41C9-897D-72675E23615C.jpg (735x703, 60.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/283261392_Who_are_gynandromorphophilic_men_Characterizing_men_with_sexual_interest_in_transgender_women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is wanting to get beaten and raped an extreme and weird fetish?? it's not at all like the weird shit transbians do

its okay cause i just remember their bf has a 50% chance of being a repper living vicariously through them
researchgate.net/publication/283261392_Who_are_gynandromorphophilic_men_Characterizing_men_with_sexual_interest_in_transgender_women

On that same topic Raype fantasies are the quintessential cis woman fetish, there’s really nothing weird about it

Exactly lol I never got the whole “they have weird fetishes!!!” Argument when there really isn’t anything wrong with that as long as it stays in the bedroom and it isn’t pedophilic, or predatory

I’ll admit I’m putting down transbians to make myself feel better. Since starting HRT I’ve started noticing men more and wanting to be with them in a sexual way. It makes me feel more normal and valid so any time I catch myself being attracted to a woman I ignore the feeling as best o can.

tranners can have preferences, but all of them must worship throbbing juicy man cock - specifically in their hot tight ass

I’d feel kind of happy if I had a repper BF. It would be nice to have someone who is jealous of my life and wanting to live vicariously through me

textbook meta attraction. when will baby tranners learn lmao

til they troon out on you at 50 and essentially wasted your best years

Could you explain meta attraction to me? Is it something I should sorry about?

We're bitter and angry because trans lesbians and gynephilic-leaning bisexual transsexuals dominate the trans discourse and we feel completely excluded from modern understanding of transsexualism and internal discourse within transsexualism while previously we were dominant and disproportionately influential in both the popculture perception of transsexuals and the advisement of medical care.
Also trans lesbians can't help themselves from acting rapey and creepy towards us-- as well as trying to convert us to lesbianism...
I hate it.

Its essentially a pesudo attraction to men thats dependent on them making you feel validated as a normal woman, and enjoying how their masculinity contrasts with your femininity. It goes away after a couple years of hrt.

>Why do straight trans girls feel the need to put down transbians. Do they think it will make them more “normal”.
Cis people do the same. Attacking the outgroup tells the ingroup that you are one of them, it is intrinsically rewarding. Look at all the things cishet women say about cis lesbians, it's honestly not much different from the things transhet women say about trans lesbians.

it's because straight women and lesbians are always in conflict.
Them being trans or not does not change this reality.
Sadly, for straight trannies, lesbian trannies outnumber them.

Men adore us, and men are strong and confident. So we don't have to fight our own battles.

as an hsts that browsed this board to find help with transitioning thinking i was amongst my own kind here at Any Forums, i honestly felt really mentally manipulated. i felt like the transbian/agp anons here were constantly pushing me to fit a standard of woman when in reality they were just pushing me to a standard that makes me most sexually appeal to them.... :( thats why i felt used. bc i was seeking solace amongst a refuge of likeminded people and ended up with a bunch of transbian agps manipulating me to fit their fetishistic fantasy. thats why im hurt and feel some resentment towards yall...... dont get me wrong tho, cis lesbians often make me feel this way too. honestly i felt much more comfortable amongst male kpop group communities and ao3 fanfic types bc these types were actually fembrained like me and shared my feelings and sensibilities with liking men. so yea, theres your answer

Attached: D294A842-071F-4D3E-A09E-DE718301FCA3.jpg (828x596, 129.32K)

SO MUCH THIS. although maybe its the elitist politial agenda purposley only giving media coverage on these outrageous situations of weirdo agp/lesbo trannies as that kind of political theater is what makes the public most outraged and causes them to fight amongst each other. in a way though, its fitting for hsts as its living the true female experience: your entire existence being invalidated and manipulated to suit men (or in this case, lesbo/agps inherent masculine energy) and their sexual impulses.

Attached: ACC73ABE-DE2A-4A39-BD61-EA6D5F792F65.jpg (508x508, 56.55K)

That would suck, although I like to think I could kill the bastard if he trooned out on me

Wait I don’t want it to go away. Does this mean I’ll stop liking men?

This sounds like bs