Injects extremely high doses of estrogen

>injects extremely high doses of estrogen
>new beard hair grows anyway xD
they warned me not to fuck with biology i should’ve accepted being a man and i’m gonna detrans

no cypro or finastaride will make you a woman we’re all men just save the pain for your family and be normal

Attached: 46600709-17A0-4656-AB34-567714277232.png (828x1792, 644.03K)

Terminal hair doesn't magically go away because you have high estrogen.

good luck on your detransition though fren

terminal hair? are you retarded? i didn’t even have peach fuzz pre hrt, not a single hair

Laser or electrolysis will solve all your undesired hair problems.
>"Much it's expensive"
You want to troon out and be broke? Make some money, lazy bitch

>"Muuh it's expensive"*

uhh bro just inject a rod into your skin and shock yourself weekly
no bro ur valid ur a woman women do this too !

Is this really the mental capacity of detransitioners? Did you like literally not google anything you were doing?

honestly. and besides it's hardly anything to worry about at all like it's so thin you can just shave it and there won't even be a beard shadow. you should see my beard shadow lol

you’re retarded

the average detranser is literaly mentaly retarded. either too dumb to realise they arent trans, or too dumb to transition and then scream at everyone to detrans like them because theyre salty

I see cis women with more facial hair than you daily
t.Med

>weekly
retard

Permanent/long term hair removal is common among cis women, wtf are you saying? Go troll elsewhere

i’m retarded? cypro high e and fin won’t do shit then tell me what ur taking? faggot you’re a male you quit these drugs you become a man in a month tops unless u cut ur balls off cuz ur all mentally ill

My mom has beard hair

I noticed that working at McDonald's with my Indian coworkers. Like half of them had a slight fuzz on their upper lips. They were very nice and affable but man that was kinda odd, I felt bad for them.

Okay mate i just assumed you had terminal hair on your face cause of how incredibly common it is.

retarded ftm what’s ur end goal ? a frakendick with a rod in it? you’re even more fucked than fake women i almost pity you

calm your cone tits ma'am, i only want top surgery.

Attached: SLUUURP.gif (590x540, 290K)

calm your enlarged clit retard

Cis women grow hair on their faces, its just that noticable as it is short

>calm your enlarged clit retard

Attached: 3650 - 4chan angry animated gif glasses moving open_mouth rage soyjak stubble variant_feraljak.gif (224x256, 624.6K)

It's more of a slight peach fuzz on the cheeks and sideburns area
I do have an aunt that has to wax off the hair on her upper lip though

I’ve seen decent results for the phalloplasty, don’t permanently push it of the table at least.

This nigga using the 'ooru

Attached: 2564 - arm booru camera glasses hand holding_object irl_background meta smile soyjak stubble subvariant_wholesome_soyjak text variant_gapejak.png (1280x960, 391.58K)

>DOOOOD my beard growth is SO great

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-14-01-09-15-97_c07c1972ef6d61985b65b43bdf0d0437.jpg (1067x1137, 518.13K)